I will spend 3 nights in Bangkok to visit it. Which could be the best area to stay for visiting the city?
I've read that is nice to a view over the river too..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.revivalantiagingcream.com/liftesse-cream/
- 2 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 3 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 4 Silk Road Tour - China
- 5 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 6 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 7 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 8 November, March, June... Japan?
- 9 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 10 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 11 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 12 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 13 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 14 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 15 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 16 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 17 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 18 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 19 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 20 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 21 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 22 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 23 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 24 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 25 Kuala Lumpur itinerary