I am trying to play basketball in as many countries as possible and make a video of basketball around the world with my GoPro. I just landed in Berlin last night and looking at: http://www.courtsoftheworld.com/Japan/Tokyo
I see a lot of courts. I don't know which one are the most popular courts or where the competition is the best. It seems as if Yoyogi park might be the best: http://www.courtsoftheworld.com/Japan/Tokyo/Yoyogi-Park
I am planning to go there tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon.
Do you have other places to recommend?
One thing that I am concerned about is that apparently, locals are not very open to playing ball with strangers/outsiders. I am Canadian of Vietnamese origin so I look Asian. Don't speak Japanese though so I don't know what to expect.
Does anybody have any experience with just showing up with or without a ball and join a pick up game?
If outoor ball is not the solution, does anybody know where I can get in on some indoor ball?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 2 offshoremedicalcoding
- 3 Where to go to Sapa, Vietnam
- 4 India visa for new passport
- 5 THINGS TO DO IN HANOI OLD QUARTER IN ONE DAY
- 6 Which is the best tourist place in India?
- 7 Aptitude preparation
- 8 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 9 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 10 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 11 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 12 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 13 Traffic and Police in India
- 14 Serendipity Srilanka
- 15 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 16 New Thai Visa
- 17 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 18 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 19 New Years in Japan
- 20 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 21 Sri Lanka in December
- 22 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 23 january 31 in colombo
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang