I am trying to play basketball in as many countries as possible and make a video of basketball around the world with my GoPro. I just landed in Berlin last night and looking at: http://www.courtsoftheworld.com/Japan/Tokyo
I see a lot of courts. I don't know which one are the most popular courts or where the competition is the best. It seems as if Yoyogi park might be the best: http://www.courtsoftheworld.com/Japan/Tokyo/Yoyogi-Park
I am planning to go there tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon.
Do you have other places to recommend?
One thing that I am concerned about is that apparently, locals are not very open to playing ball with strangers/outsiders. I am Canadian of Vietnamese origin so I look Asian. Don't speak Japanese though so I don't know what to expect.
Does anybody have any experience with just showing up with or without a ball and join a pick up game?
If outoor ball is not the solution, does anybody know where I can get in on some indoor ball?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AGING FREE SKIN@http://colodetoxplusfrance.net/renovie-serum-be/
- 2 게임몽릴게임 『홈 피 = kkn36.com 』
- 3 iWeb Technologies Seo Company in Faridabad
- 4 Vietnam visa
- 5 Bali - What to do?
- 6 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 7 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 8 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 9 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 10 Sri Lanka advice
- 11 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 12 Ryokan in Japan
- 13 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 14 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 15 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 Itinerary & airport help
- 18 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 19 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 20 Train trip costs help please
- 21 Snapshots From Kerala
- 22 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 23 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 24 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 25 help with trip itinerary in April/May