My family and I went to Nanjing to watch the 2014 Youth Olympic Games. Nanjing is such a combination of modern and ancient just as wonderful as Beijing. We wanna stay in China for probably one more week after the games to travel around several neighboring cities (cuz we don’t want to spend much time on the road). Since we’ve been to Shanghai before, we prefer those small towns than the metropolis and we are more interested in the historical sites and beautiful natural scenes.
Anyone can recommend some places worth visiting in the south-east of China?
Any suggestions will be appreciated!
Thank u all!
Btw, the opening ceremony is really awesome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RR MAIL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 5 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 6 Twin rooms in Japan
- 7 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 11 sri lanka- tips required
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 14 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 15 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 16 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 17 Christmas in the Alps
- 18 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 19 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 20 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Laos or Kerala?
- 23 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 24 Bali & Singapore in October
- 25 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip