My family and I went to Nanjing to watch the 2014 Youth Olympic Games. Nanjing is such a combination of modern and ancient just as wonderful as Beijing. We wanna stay in China for probably one more week after the games to travel around several neighboring cities (cuz we don’t want to spend much time on the road). Since we’ve been to Shanghai before, we prefer those small towns than the metropolis and we are more interested in the historical sites and beautiful natural scenes.
Anyone can recommend some places worth visiting in the south-east of China?
Any suggestions will be appreciated!
Thank u all!
Btw, the opening ceremony is really awesome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 2 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 3 Taiwan in 7 days
- 4 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 7 Rookies in Japan
- 8 changing left over currency
- 9 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 10 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 11 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 12 Alternative to Koyasan
- 13 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 14 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 15 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 16 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 17 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 18 Itinerary feedback please
- 19 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 20 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 21 Tokyo hotel help
- 22 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 23 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 24 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 25 Impressions of India