My family and I went to Nanjing to watch the 2014 Youth Olympic Games. Nanjing is such a combination of modern and ancient just as wonderful as Beijing. We wanna stay in China for probably one more week after the games to travel around several neighboring cities (cuz we don’t want to spend much time on the road). Since we’ve been to Shanghai before, we prefer those small towns than the metropolis and we are more interested in the historical sites and beautiful natural scenes.
Anyone can recommend some places worth visiting in the south-east of China?
Any suggestions will be appreciated!
Thank u all!
Btw, the opening ceremony is really awesome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 4 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 5 Road Scholar tour in China
- 6 Bali - What to do?
- 7 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 10 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 11 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 12 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 13 Being customs
- 14 Itinerary feedback please
- 15 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 16 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 17 Tips in Myanmar
- 18 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 19 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 20 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 21 myanmar
- 22 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 23 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 24 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 25 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka