My family and I went to Nanjing to watch the 2014 Youth Olympic Games. Nanjing is such a combination of modern and ancient just as wonderful as Beijing. We wanna stay in China for probably one more week after the games to travel around several neighboring cities (cuz we don’t want to spend much time on the road). Since we’ve been to Shanghai before, we prefer those small towns than the metropolis and we are more interested in the historical sites and beautiful natural scenes.
Anyone can recommend some places worth visiting in the south-east of China?
Any suggestions will be appreciated!
Thank u all!
Btw, the opening ceremony is really awesome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 This power increaser improves muscular growth
- 2 토토사이트추천 ± • † ※ 카지노사이트추천 BUS97.COM
- 3 Snapshots From Kerala
- 4 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 5 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 6 Visa for India
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 9 Other than Kyoto?
- 10 Japan itinerary advice
- 11 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 12 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 13 Trip Report : China
- 14 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 15 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 16 Japan GTG, early April
- 17 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 18 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 19 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 20 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 21 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 22 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 23 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 24 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 25 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)