My family and I went to Nanjing to watch the 2014 Youth Olympic Games. Nanjing is such a combination of modern and ancient just as wonderful as Beijing. We wanna stay in China for probably one more week after the games to travel around several neighboring cities (cuz we don’t want to spend much time on the road). Since we’ve been to Shanghai before, we prefer those small towns than the metropolis and we are more interested in the historical sites and beautiful natural scenes.
Anyone can recommend some places worth visiting in the south-east of China?
Any suggestions will be appreciated!
Thank u all!
Btw, the opening ceremony is really awesome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Trip Delayed
- 2 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 3 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 4 Month long SE Asia trip
- 5 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 6 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 7 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 8 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 9 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 10 Cambodia weather
- 11 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 14 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 15 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 16 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 17 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 18 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 19 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 20 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 21 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 22 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 23 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 24 Amakusa island help
- 25 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove