My family and I went to Nanjing to watch the 2014 Youth Olympic Games. Nanjing is such a combination of modern and ancient just as wonderful as Beijing. We wanna stay in China for probably one more week after the games to travel around several neighboring cities (cuz we don’t want to spend much time on the road). Since we’ve been to Shanghai before, we prefer those small towns than the metropolis and we are more interested in the historical sites and beautiful natural scenes.
Anyone can recommend some places worth visiting in the south-east of China?
Any suggestions will be appreciated!
Thank u all!
Btw, the opening ceremony is really awesome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Know the Man Behind Natadola Project
- 2 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 3 Help! Shanghai intern housing
- 4 Japan Itinerary!
- 5 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 6 Luggage size China ?
- 7 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 8 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 9 Thai Elephants
- 10 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 11 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 12 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 13 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 14 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 15 Sri Lanka in August
- 16 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 17 India itinerary critique please
- 18 Japan/Korea/HK
- 19 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 20 Vientiane and ??
- 21 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 22 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 23 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?