My family and I went to Nanjing to watch the 2014 Youth Olympic Games. Nanjing is such a combination of modern and ancient just as wonderful as Beijing. We wanna stay in China for probably one more week after the games to travel around several neighboring cities (cuz we don’t want to spend much time on the road). Since we’ve been to Shanghai before, we prefer those small towns than the metropolis and we are more interested in the historical sites and beautiful natural scenes.
Anyone can recommend some places worth visiting in the south-east of China?
Any suggestions will be appreciated!
Thank u all!
Btw, the opening ceremony is really awesome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 TOP THINGS TO DO IN BAGAN, MYANMAR
- 2 50th Anniversary trip
- 3 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 4 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 5 SE Asia in December/January
- 6 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 7 My Topic TitleTravel Partner in Karimunjawa Islands
- 8 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 9 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 10 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 11 14 days in Myanmar
- 12 Harbin in mid March
- 13 Changing planes at Dubai
- 14 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 15 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 16 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 17 Indian Food Series
- 18 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 19 "necessities" for India
- 20 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 21 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 22 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 23 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 24 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 25 Short trip to Myanmar