We would like to get silk fabric and hopefully have a couple of covers for cushions made. We will be in Bangkok & Chiang Mai where I think we might be able to have this done. Any suggestions as to where or whether it is possible? If we can't get the pillowcases made, buying fabric would work. Thanks!
Where to have Silk Pillows Made in Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 5 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 6 Destination Bangkok, again
- 7 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 8 Travel during China national week?
- 9 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 10 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 11 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 12 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 13 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 14 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 15 Angkor - when to go?
- 16 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 17 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 18 India with 4 kids
- 19 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 20 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 21 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 22 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 23 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 24 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 25 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please