My husband and I are planning on doing a south east Asia trip in feb of 2017. We are both in our early 30s. We like to have a little bit of a night life but nothing super crazy. Can someone please recommended some countries and areas within them?
I have been doing a lot of research and am finding it very difficult to decide. We were really excited about thialand but since the recent bombings there that will no longer be an option. One place for sure we also know we want to go to is Bali. Thinking of staying in legian or semenyek.
I've heard that Vietnam is beautiful but have also been cautioned about a lot of scams and the locals not being very friendly to tourists. It would definitely put a damper on things if we felt unwelcome.
Other places we were also thinking was the Philippines or Malaysia or Cambodia.
Maybe another thing to know is that we will not be back packing or anything like that. We're are going to try and stay in some nice places but nothing too crazy expensive.
If anyone can help with some suggestions that would be awesome!!
Oh and p.s we are planning on going for about a month
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 무료 충전 바둑이 게임 ≤≤홈 피 - vpp332.com ≥≥추천인:지퍼
- 2 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 3 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 4 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 5 Tokyo hotel help
- 6 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 7 Vietnam visa
- 8 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 9 Family Friendly Penang
- 10 Train trip costs help please
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Weather forecast
- 13 Bali - What to do?
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 16 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 17 Sri Lanka advice
- 18 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 19 Ryokan in Japan
- 20 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 21 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 22 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 23 Itinerary & airport help
- 24 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 25 [Travel to ThaiLand]