Hello, My husband has a meeting in Bali for 6 days Feb 10-15 and I am tagging along. I would like to take an additional 2 weeks to travel after the meeting, but can't decide if I should spend this time closer to Bali or go to Cambodia (which I have wanted to visit forever), Vietnam and/or Laos. There does seem to be a lot to see Indonesia, but getting around the area appears to have lengthy travel times. Any suggestions on how to use my time? I love history, ruins, nature, hiking and culture, but wouldn't want to spend a lot of time in a big city. Flying around, renting a car and hiring a guide would not be a problem. Thanks for all the help.
where to go in SE Asia
View all Asia activity »
- 1 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 4 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 5 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 6 Indian Visa
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 9 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 10 Don't use World Expeditions
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 First time in Japan
- 13 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 14 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 15 Magical India
- 16 Heyloo Hampi
- 17 Southern India
- 18 Bangkok - November 2014
- 19 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 20 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 21 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 22 Best Food in Tokyo
- 23 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 24 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 25 BALI Honeymoon February 2014