Thinking of taking a few days excursion from Seoul the first week of April. Where should I go to see flowers blooming, hiking with interesting temples? Must be accessible by public transportation. Thanks!
Where to go in S. Korea in the Spring?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 2 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 3 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 4 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 5 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 6 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 7 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 8 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 9 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 10 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 11 hokkaido outskirts
- 12 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 13 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 14 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 15 July itinerary in Japan
- 16 India and Nepal 2014
- 17 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 18 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 19 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 20 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 21 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 22 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 23 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 24 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 25 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month