Looking for some suggestions on where we might visit in May? Usually we travel in Jan/Feb, but it looks like the schedule will not allow that this year. I know monsoon season and hot sticky weather is abundant in many areas during this time, so I'm wondering what everyone's thoughts are about where we might go. We were in Bali and Kuala Lumpur last year so probably wouldn't go back there yet. Anyone with travel experience in Laos at this time of year? Or Nepal? I've looked at a lot of the weather websites, but wanted some firsthand opinions. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 "necessities" for India
- 2 Mandalay questions
- 3 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 4 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 5 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 6 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 7 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 8 50th Anniversary trip
- 9 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 10 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 11 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 12 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 13 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 14 Help - India take 2
- 15 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 16 CNX late arrival?
- 17 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 18 best singapore hotel
- 19 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 20 is this a good travel plan?
- 21 currency conversion
- 22 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 23 The truth about elephant tourism
- 24 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 25 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?