Looking for some suggestions on where we might visit in May? Usually we travel in Jan/Feb, but it looks like the schedule will not allow that this year. I know monsoon season and hot sticky weather is abundant in many areas during this time, so I'm wondering what everyone's thoughts are about where we might go. We were in Bali and Kuala Lumpur last year so probably wouldn't go back there yet. Anyone with travel experience in Laos at this time of year? Or Nepal? I've looked at a lot of the weather websites, but wanted some firsthand opinions. Thanks in advance!
Where To Go in May
- 1 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 2 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 3 Udaipur, India
- 4 Train Fares in Japan
- 5 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 6 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 7 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 8 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 9 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 10 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 11 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 12 independent travel in India
- 13 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 14 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 15 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 16 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 17 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 18 Narita Limousine Bus vs train
- 19 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 20 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 21 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 22 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 23 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 24 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 25 Good guide for day in Jakarta?