We are coming from ME and will be in Hawaii for an event in May. We're thinking that since we're already halfway around the world we should take advantage and visit another place.
Since we'll be getting a beach fix in HI,we would prefer someplace that focuses on cultural aspects. We are mid 60's and pretty active. Bangkok and Myanmar have been suggested to me. Any thoughts? We are looking at spending a week or so, and I should get started w/ tix etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 2 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 3 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 4 http://www.supplementoffers.org/trimplex-elite/
- 5 Packers and Movers Gurgaon
- 6 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 7 http://www.onlinehealthadvise.com/crevalor-and-megatropin/
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 10 Hotels in Krabi area
- 11 Train Travel in Thailand
- 12 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 13 Tokyo hotels
- 14 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 15 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 16 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 17 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 18 Adventures Abroad
- 19 4.5 days in Singapore
- 20 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 21 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 22 Hakone question
- 23 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 24 Advise on visting Hokkaido to photograph cranes
- 25 Question about travel to Mae Sot