We are coming from ME and will be in Hawaii for an event in May. We're thinking that since we're already halfway around the world we should take advantage and visit another place.
Since we'll be getting a beach fix in HI,we would prefer someplace that focuses on cultural aspects. We are mid 60's and pretty active. Bangkok and Myanmar have been suggested to me. Any thoughts? We are looking at spending a week or so, and I should get started w/ tix etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India help needed
- 2 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 3 Sim cards and adaptors
- 4 Sri Lanka Visa
- 5 Hoi Ann hotel
- 6 Hotel in Hanoi
- 7 Place to stay Hue
- 8 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 9 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 10 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 11 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 12 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 13 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 14 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 15 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 16 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 17 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 18 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 19 Trekking outside Sapa
- 20 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 21 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 22 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 23 Go to Pai or not?
- 24 Ko Kraden hotels
- 25 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake