We are coming from ME and will be in Hawaii for an event in May. We're thinking that since we're already halfway around the world we should take advantage and visit another place.
Since we'll be getting a beach fix in HI,we would prefer someplace that focuses on cultural aspects. We are mid 60's and pretty active. Bangkok and Myanmar have been suggested to me. Any thoughts? We are looking at spending a week or so, and I should get started w/ tix etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 2 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 6 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 7 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 8 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 9 Road Scholar tour in China
- 10 Bali - What to do?
- 11 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 12 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 14 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 15 Being customs
- 16 Itinerary feedback please
- 17 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 18 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 19 Tips in Myanmar
- 20 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 21 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 22 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 23 myanmar
- 24 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 25 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!