We are coming from ME and will be in Hawaii for an event in May. We're thinking that since we're already halfway around the world we should take advantage and visit another place.
Since we'll be getting a beach fix in HI,we would prefer someplace that focuses on cultural aspects. We are mid 60's and pretty active. Bangkok and Myanmar have been suggested to me. Any thoughts? We are looking at spending a week or so, and I should get started w/ tix etc.
Where to go in May 2013
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 2 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 3 Can you bargain tour price?
- 4 How is FREEWHEELING?
- 5 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 6 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma
- 7 DENTAL IMPLANT
- 8 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 9 driver&business assitant&guide in Shanghai
- 10 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 11 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks
- 12 April in Bangkok, again!
- 13 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 14 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 15 Japan night bus
- 16 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 17 Living in Singapore Questions
- 18 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 19 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 20 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 21 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 22 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 23 Problems at 12,000'
- 24 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 25 Sixteen Day in South Korea