Currently I'm teaching in PRC and when my contract expires next year, some friends of mine will be coming to visit and we want to spend at least a month or two moving around. The primary focus of this trip, for me, is to get on a really really nice beach. Maybe a really secluded beach and also a more backpackerish beach in addition.
The problem is, as I've come to find...it seems that August is monsoon season for much of southeast asia...so previous choices of thailand, vietnam etc...seem less attractive. Can anyone recommend a country or two that might be worth checking out? Perhaps a place or two with good beaches and enough variety to spend some time kicking about?
Thanks so much...i'm looking forward to spending a lot of time on this forum.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My Topic Titlehttp://www.healthcare24by7.org/vxl-male-enhancement/
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 5 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 6 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 7 India Tour Companies
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 10 Laos planning.
- 11 Japan rough itinerary
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 16 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june