My boyfriend and I are planning a trip around the world and as part of it we are planning on spending 4 weeks in Asia. We are hoping to go to the Philippines, Borneo and Indonesia. Has anyone got any tips or ideas on where to go? We will be there November/December time. We love the outdoors, trekking, nature, the sea, diving and snorkelling.
Any advice would be really helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best tour operator in Bhutan 2016
- 2 What Does Garden Decking Mean?
- 3 clinton romesha
- 4 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 5 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 6 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 7 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 8 Rishikesh, India
- 9 India in March and April??
- 10 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 11 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 12 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 13 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 14 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 15 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 16 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 17 Japan- National Holiday
- 18 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 19 Passport
- 20 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 23 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 24 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 25 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?