My boyfriend and I are planning a trip around the world and as part of it we are planning on spending 4 weeks in Asia. We are hoping to go to the Philippines, Borneo and Indonesia. Has anyone got any tips or ideas on where to go? We will be there November/December time. We love the outdoors, trekking, nature, the sea, diving and snorkelling.
Any advice would be really helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1st time backpacking thailand/bali help!!!
- 2 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 3 Advice on 1 Week in Philipines - Diving, Whale Sharks and More
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 5 Kowloon Hotels
- 6 Vegetarian/Vegan in Japan
- 7 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 8 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 9 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 10 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 11 For: Crellston
- 12 Snapshots From Kerala
- 13 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 14 Bangkok in April?!?
- 15 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 16 My visit to Thailand
- 17 India Trip Report
- 18 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 19 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 20 My visit to Cambodia
- 21 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 22 New Member
- 23 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 24 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 25 My visit to Vietnam