My boyfriend and I are planning a trip around the world and as part of it we are planning on spending 4 weeks in Asia. We are hoping to go to the Philippines, Borneo and Indonesia. Has anyone got any tips or ideas on where to go? We will be there November/December time. We love the outdoors, trekking, nature, the sea, diving and snorkelling.
Any advice would be really helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is this crazy?
- 2 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 3 Travel Itenary
- 4 Halong Bay cruise
- 5 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 6 Japan & WiFi
- 7 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 8 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 9 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 10 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 11 Passport for Indonesia
- 12 Fabric shops in India
- 13 Bali airport transportation
- 14 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 15 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 16 thai baht allowance
- 17 japan itenirary help
- 18 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 19 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 20 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 21 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 22 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 23 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 24 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 25 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?