My boyfriend and I are planning a trip around the world and as part of it we are planning on spending 4 weeks in Asia. We are hoping to go to the Philippines, Borneo and Indonesia. Has anyone got any tips or ideas on where to go? We will be there November/December time. We love the outdoors, trekking, nature, the sea, diving and snorkelling.
Any advice would be really helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for interesting places in Malaysia.
- 2 Travel Suggestions for the Stans and companions requested
- 3 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 4 JR Summer Seasonal Trains
- 5 Kathmandu and EBC trek in earthquake aftermath
- 6 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 7 What are the places to visit in Sikkim
- 8 China itinerary
- 9 Castle & King tour operator review
- 10 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 11 June 4-10 accommodations near Minzu University (Beijing)?
- 12 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 13 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 14 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 15 First trip to Japan
- 16 Immigration/customs Turkey to Pakistan
- 17 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 18 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 19 Best eats near Minzu University in Beijing? (June-August 2015 trip)
- 20 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 21 Amazing service - Himalayan Leaders
- 22 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 23 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 24 Northern India in June
- 25 Hakone Free Pass