My boyfriend and I are planning a trip around the world and as part of it we are planning on spending 4 weeks in Asia. We are hoping to go to the Philippines, Borneo and Indonesia. Has anyone got any tips or ideas on where to go? We will be there November/December time. We love the outdoors, trekking, nature, the sea, diving and snorkelling.
Any advice would be really helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Some notes about South Korea
- 2 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 3 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 4 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 5 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 6 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 7 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 10 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 11 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 12 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 13 Totally unprepared
- 14 Rental Car Bali
- 15 Sulawesi
- 16 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 17 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 18 Made the Jump!
- 19 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 20 passport visa ques.
- 21 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 22 In Seoul for one day
- 23 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 24 A great trip in India
- 25 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??