My boyfriend and I are planning a trip around the world and as part of it we are planning on spending 4 weeks in Asia. We are hoping to go to the Philippines, Borneo and Indonesia. Has anyone got any tips or ideas on where to go? We will be there November/December time. We love the outdoors, trekking, nature, the sea, diving and snorkelling.
Any advice would be really helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.toptryloburn.com/varitonil/
- 2 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 3 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 4 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 5 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 6 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 7 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 8 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 9 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 10 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 11 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 12 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 13 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 14 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 15 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 16 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 17 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 18 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 19 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 20 November, March, June... Japan?
- 21 Itinerary Help Japan
- 22 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 23 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 24 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 25 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide