My boyfriend and I are planning a trip around the world and as part of it we are planning on spending 4 weeks in Asia. We are hoping to go to the Philippines, Borneo and Indonesia. Has anyone got any tips or ideas on where to go? We will be there November/December time. We love the outdoors, trekking, nature, the sea, diving and snorkelling.
Any advice would be really helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴게임 백경 ● 연결 :【＂V T K 1 1. 컴＂】●
- 2 골드바둑이 ※연결 :【＂V T K 1 1. 컴＂】
- 3 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 4 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 5 "necessities" for India
- 6 50th Anniversary trip
- 7 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 8 Mandalay questions
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 11 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 12 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 13 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 14 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 15 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 16 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 17 Help - India take 2
- 18 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 19 CNX late arrival?
- 20 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 21 best singapore hotel
- 22 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 23 is this a good travel plan?
- 24 currency conversion
- 25 Vietnam - Sa Pa