My boyfriend and I are planning a trip around the world and as part of it we are planning on spending 4 weeks in Asia. We are hoping to go to the Philippines, Borneo and Indonesia. Has anyone got any tips or ideas on where to go? We will be there November/December time. We love the outdoors, trekking, nature, the sea, diving and snorkelling.
Any advice would be really helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Italy from an Asian base
- 2 Elderly tourists attacked in Thailand
- 3 2 weeks in Java
- 4 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 5 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 6 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 8 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 9 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 10 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 11 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 12 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 13 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 14 My new 10 year china visa
- 15 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 16 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 17 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 18 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 19 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 20 Update on riding elephants
- 21 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 22 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 23 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 24 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 25 Thailand 1st time - June travel