We are leaving for Hualien tomorrow. 2 nights at a small minsu in town with a booked tour guide for the taroko gorge. (anything else we shoudl not miss while we are there?)
Since our accommodations are quite modest in Hualien, (we are staying at Daydream B&B) i want to splurge a little on the 3rd night. Any recommendation of hotspring hotels on route back to Taipei? or around Hualien too, as long as it does not make the ride back to Taipei too long.
Our budget is quite generous. Something romantic and quaint would be best. Co-ed hotsprings preferred, or private bath in room.
thank you all for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 3 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 4 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 5 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 6 Gutted!
- 7 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 8 Family Trip to Japan
- 9 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 10 5 weeks in Japan
- 11 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 12 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 13 New Member
- 14 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 15 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 16 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 17 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 18 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 19 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 20 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 21 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 22 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 23 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 24 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 25 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
where to go from Hualien for one night on the way back to Taipei