We are leaving for Hualien tomorrow. 2 nights at a small minsu in town with a booked tour guide for the taroko gorge. (anything else we shoudl not miss while we are there?)
Since our accommodations are quite modest in Hualien, (we are staying at Daydream B&B) i want to splurge a little on the 3rd night. Any recommendation of hotspring hotels on route back to Taipei? or around Hualien too, as long as it does not make the ride back to Taipei too long.
Our budget is quite generous. Something romantic and quaint would be best. Co-ed hotsprings preferred, or private bath in room.
thank you all for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tips for Myanmar in October
- 2 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 3 Train Travel in Thailand
- 4 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 5 Beautiful location for painting
- 6 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 7 Phuket
- 8 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 9 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 10 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 11 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 12 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 13 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 14 Hotels in Krabi area
- 15 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 16 Tokyo hotels
- 17 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 18 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 19 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 20 Adventures Abroad
- 21 4.5 days in Singapore
- 22 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 23 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 24 Hakone question
- 25 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
where to go from Hualien for one night on the way back to Taipei