We are leaving for Hualien tomorrow. 2 nights at a small minsu in town with a booked tour guide for the taroko gorge. (anything else we shoudl not miss while we are there?)
Since our accommodations are quite modest in Hualien, (we are staying at Daydream B&B) i want to splurge a little on the 3rd night. Any recommendation of hotspring hotels on route back to Taipei? or around Hualien too, as long as it does not make the ride back to Taipei too long.
Our budget is quite generous. Something romantic and quaint would be best. Co-ed hotsprings preferred, or private bath in room.
thank you all for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 JR Summer Seasonal Trains
- 2 Kathmandu and EBC trek in earthquake aftermath
- 3 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 4 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 5 What are the places to visit in Sikkim
- 6 China itinerary
- 7 Castle & King tour operator review
- 8 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 9 June 4-10 accommodations near Minzu University (Beijing)?
- 10 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 11 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 12 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 13 First trip to Japan
- 14 Immigration/customs Turkey to Pakistan
- 15 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 16 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 17 Best eats near Minzu University in Beijing? (June-August 2015 trip)
- 18 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 19 Amazing service - Himalayan Leaders
- 20 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 21 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 22 Northern India in June
- 23 Hakone Free Pass
- 24 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 25 OAT trip to India
where to go from Hualien for one night on the way back to Taipei