We are leaving for Hualien tomorrow. 2 nights at a small minsu in town with a booked tour guide for the taroko gorge. (anything else we shoudl not miss while we are there?)
Since our accommodations are quite modest in Hualien, (we are staying at Daydream B&B) i want to splurge a little on the 3rd night. Any recommendation of hotspring hotels on route back to Taipei? or around Hualien too, as long as it does not make the ride back to Taipei too long.
Our budget is quite generous. Something romantic and quaint would be best. Co-ed hotsprings preferred, or private bath in room.
thank you all for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 4 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 5 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 6 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 7 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 8 Road Scholar tour in China
- 9 Bali - What to do?
- 10 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 11 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 13 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 14 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 15 Being customs
- 16 Itinerary feedback please
- 17 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 18 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 19 Tips in Myanmar
- 20 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 21 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 22 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 23 myanmar
- 24 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 25 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
where to go from Hualien for one night on the way back to Taipei