We are leaving for Hualien tomorrow. 2 nights at a small minsu in town with a booked tour guide for the taroko gorge. (anything else we shoudl not miss while we are there?)
Since our accommodations are quite modest in Hualien, (we are staying at Daydream B&B) i want to splurge a little on the 3rd night. Any recommendation of hotspring hotels on route back to Taipei? or around Hualien too, as long as it does not make the ride back to Taipei too long.
Our budget is quite generous. Something romantic and quaint would be best. Co-ed hotsprings preferred, or private bath in room.
thank you all for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beijing
- 2 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 3 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 4 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 5 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 6 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 7 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 8 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 9 Private guide and driver for India
- 10 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 11 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 12 Hong Kong - help please.
- 13 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 14 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 15 Eating in India
- 16 Trekking in India
- 17 Where best to stay in Penang
- 18 Vietnam - September 2015
- 19 Hotel in Hanoi
- 20 17-Day Itinerary
- 21 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 22 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 23 Need Help for the itinerary
- 24 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 25 India On Arrival Visa
where to go from Hualien for one night on the way back to Taipei