We are leaving for Hualien tomorrow. 2 nights at a small minsu in town with a booked tour guide for the taroko gorge. (anything else we shoudl not miss while we are there?)
Since our accommodations are quite modest in Hualien, (we are staying at Daydream B&B) i want to splurge a little on the 3rd night. Any recommendation of hotspring hotels on route back to Taipei? or around Hualien too, as long as it does not make the ride back to Taipei too long.
Our budget is quite generous. Something romantic and quaint would be best. Co-ed hotsprings preferred, or private bath in room.
thank you all for your suggestions!
where to go from Hualien for one night on the way back to Taipei
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali , camboidia, Laos itinerary - please tweak
- 2 Planning for Nov/Dec trip to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, LP, Hanoi via HK
- 3 Asia Tour Companies
- 4 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 5 thai air Discovery pass question
- 6 Planning trip to India, have a couple of questions
- 7 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 8 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 9 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 10 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 11 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 12 Angkor Wat guide
- 13 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 14 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 15 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 16 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 17 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 18 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 19 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 20 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 21 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 22 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 23 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 24 10 days in South Korea?
- 25 Anantara Riverside Bangkok