We are leaving for Hualien tomorrow. 2 nights at a small minsu in town with a booked tour guide for the taroko gorge. (anything else we shoudl not miss while we are there?)
Since our accommodations are quite modest in Hualien, (we are staying at Daydream B&B) i want to splurge a little on the 3rd night. Any recommendation of hotspring hotels on route back to Taipei? or around Hualien too, as long as it does not make the ride back to Taipei too long.
Our budget is quite generous. Something romantic and quaint would be best. Co-ed hotsprings preferred, or private bath in room.
thank you all for your suggestions!
where to go from Hualien for one night on the way back to Taipei
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 2 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 3 language problem in japan
- 4 Nepal
- 5 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 6 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 7 two free days in Beijing
- 8 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 9 April in Bangkok, again!
- 10 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 11 Japan - spending money?
- 12 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 13 China in 12 Days
- 14 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 15 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 16 1st Trip to Bali
- 17 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 18 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 19 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 20 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 21 water villages, shanghai
- 22 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 23 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 24 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 25 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help