We are leaving for Hualien tomorrow. 2 nights at a small minsu in town with a booked tour guide for the taroko gorge. (anything else we shoudl not miss while we are there?)
Since our accommodations are quite modest in Hualien, (we are staying at Daydream B&B) i want to splurge a little on the 3rd night. Any recommendation of hotspring hotels on route back to Taipei? or around Hualien too, as long as it does not make the ride back to Taipei too long.
Our budget is quite generous. Something romantic and quaint would be best. Co-ed hotsprings preferred, or private bath in room.
thank you all for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vaccinations
- 2 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 3 salesforce release management
- 4 Vietnam trekking travel | vietnam tours
- 5 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 6 China prices for knock off designer ?
- 7 where can i find replica handbags
- 8 a year in burma
- 9 Southern India here we come
- 10 Capsule hotels
- 11 Borneo forest fires
- 12 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 13 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 14 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 15 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 16 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 17 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 18 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 19 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 20 Bridge players Beware!!
- 21 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 22 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 23 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 24 Chengdu and Beijing
- 25 One month on Bali/Lombok
where to go from Hualien for one night on the way back to Taipei