We are leaving for Hualien tomorrow. 2 nights at a small minsu in town with a booked tour guide for the taroko gorge. (anything else we shoudl not miss while we are there?)
Since our accommodations are quite modest in Hualien, (we are staying at Daydream B&B) i want to splurge a little on the 3rd night. Any recommendation of hotspring hotels on route back to Taipei? or around Hualien too, as long as it does not make the ride back to Taipei too long.
Our budget is quite generous. Something romantic and quaint would be best. Co-ed hotsprings preferred, or private bath in room.
thank you all for your suggestions!
where to go from Hualien for one night on the way back to Taipei
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 2 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 3 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 4 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 5 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 6 Ladakh:landscapes, lamas, lakes and the Indus.
- 7 Kumaon: Himalayan villages and views, the best of them, Binsar & Chaukori.
- 8 First trip-India--12 days including to/from and 3 day conference
- 9 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 10 Should I go to India?
- 11 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 12 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 13 Destination Bangkok, again
- 14 N. India itinerary feedback
- 15 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 16 Phuket
- 17 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 18 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 19 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 20 India, What Can I Say!
- 21 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 22 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 23 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 24 Travel during China national week?
- 25 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?