We are leaving for Hualien tomorrow. 2 nights at a small minsu in town with a booked tour guide for the taroko gorge. (anything else we shoudl not miss while we are there?)
Since our accommodations are quite modest in Hualien, (we are staying at Daydream B&B) i want to splurge a little on the 3rd night. Any recommendation of hotspring hotels on route back to Taipei? or around Hualien too, as long as it does not make the ride back to Taipei too long.
Our budget is quite generous. Something romantic and quaint would be best. Co-ed hotsprings preferred, or private bath in room.
thank you all for your suggestions!
where to go from Hualien for one night on the way back to Taipei
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 2 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 3 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 4 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 7 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 8 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 9 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 10 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 11 6 full days in Yagoon
- 12 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 13 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 14 Kyushu rail pass
- 15 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 16 A wow spot
- 17 Myanmar itinerary help
- 18 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 19 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 20 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 21 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 22 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 23 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 24 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 25 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus