We are leaving for Hualien tomorrow. 2 nights at a small minsu in town with a booked tour guide for the taroko gorge. (anything else we shoudl not miss while we are there?)
Since our accommodations are quite modest in Hualien, (we are staying at Daydream B&B) i want to splurge a little on the 3rd night. Any recommendation of hotspring hotels on route back to Taipei? or around Hualien too, as long as it does not make the ride back to Taipei too long.
Our budget is quite generous. Something romantic and quaint would be best. Co-ed hotsprings preferred, or private bath in room.
thank you all for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Delhi Escorts, Delhi Female Escorts 9582244063 Call Girls
- 2 Delhi Escorts Female Escorts in Delhi 7999999362 Call Girls in Delhi
- 3 Japan GTG, early April
- 4 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 5 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 6 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 7 Vietnam introduces E-Visas for 40 countries
- 8 Free Tour Guide In Hoi An, Viet Nam
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 11 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 12 Beijing tours
- 13 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 16 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 17 Takayama trail, Japan
- 18 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 19 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 20 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 21 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 22 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 23 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 24 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 25 Visa for India
where to go from Hualien for one night on the way back to Taipei