We are leaving for Hualien tomorrow. 2 nights at a small minsu in town with a booked tour guide for the taroko gorge. (anything else we shoudl not miss while we are there?)
Since our accommodations are quite modest in Hualien, (we are staying at Daydream B&B) i want to splurge a little on the 3rd night. Any recommendation of hotspring hotels on route back to Taipei? or around Hualien too, as long as it does not make the ride back to Taipei too long.
Our budget is quite generous. Something romantic and quaint would be best. Co-ed hotsprings preferred, or private bath in room.
thank you all for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mobile apps for Asian countries
- 2 How are your experiences with Nepal?
- 3 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 4 Hakone accommodation options
- 5 Xi'an advice please
- 6 Buying jewelry in India
- 7 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 8 Seoul and Japan in 3 weeks
- 9 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 10 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 11 Group (non-private) Tours of South Korea
- 12 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 13 Visa for India
- 14 Bus Hop-on, Hop off service in Hong Kong
- 15 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 16 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 17 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 18 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 19 Vietnam-Halong Bay overnight Cruises
- 20 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 21 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 22 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 23 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 24 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 25 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
where to go from Hualien for one night on the way back to Taipei