We are leaving for Hualien tomorrow. 2 nights at a small minsu in town with a booked tour guide for the taroko gorge. (anything else we shoudl not miss while we are there?)
Since our accommodations are quite modest in Hualien, (we are staying at Daydream B&B) i want to splurge a little on the 3rd night. Any recommendation of hotspring hotels on route back to Taipei? or around Hualien too, as long as it does not make the ride back to Taipei too long.
Our budget is quite generous. Something romantic and quaint would be best. Co-ed hotsprings preferred, or private bath in room.
thank you all for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 2 My First India Trip
- 3 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 4 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 5 Bicycle riding required?
- 6 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 7 A train ride through Java
- 8 Castle & King tour questions
- 9 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 10 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 11 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 12 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 13 5 days Japan
- 14 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 15 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 16 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 17 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 18 JAPANiCAN.com
- 19 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 20 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 21 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 22 hanoi eats
- 23 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 24 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 25 Malaysia travel route help!
where to go from Hualien for one night on the way back to Taipei