We are leaving for Hualien tomorrow. 2 nights at a small minsu in town with a booked tour guide for the taroko gorge. (anything else we shoudl not miss while we are there?)
Since our accommodations are quite modest in Hualien, (we are staying at Daydream B&B) i want to splurge a little on the 3rd night. Any recommendation of hotspring hotels on route back to Taipei? or around Hualien too, as long as it does not make the ride back to Taipei too long.
Our budget is quite generous. Something romantic and quaint would be best. Co-ed hotsprings preferred, or private bath in room.
thank you all for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice for a newbie!
- 2 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 3 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 4 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 5 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 6 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 7 A great trip in India
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 9 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 10 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 11 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 12 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 13 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 14 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 15 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 16 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 17 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 18 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 19 Hanoi Hotel
- 20 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 21 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 22 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 23 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 24 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 25 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
where to go from Hualien for one night on the way back to Taipei