We are leaving for Hualien tomorrow. 2 nights at a small minsu in town with a booked tour guide for the taroko gorge. (anything else we shoudl not miss while we are there?)
Since our accommodations are quite modest in Hualien, (we are staying at Daydream B&B) i want to splurge a little on the 3rd night. Any recommendation of hotspring hotels on route back to Taipei? or around Hualien too, as long as it does not make the ride back to Taipei too long.
Our budget is quite generous. Something romantic and quaint would be best. Co-ed hotsprings preferred, or private bath in room.
thank you all for your suggestions!
where to go from Hualien for one night on the way back to Taipei
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 2 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 3 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 4 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 5 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 6 Places to visit in India in October
- 7 Two questions about Thailand
- 8 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 9 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 10 china
- 11 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 12 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 13 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 14 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 15 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 16 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 17 New airport in Mumbai
- 18 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 19 South East Asia
- 20 Driving in Laos
- 21 One week in Tokyo
- 22 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 23 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 24 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 25 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?