We are leaving for Hualien tomorrow. 2 nights at a small minsu in town with a booked tour guide for the taroko gorge. (anything else we shoudl not miss while we are there?)
Since our accommodations are quite modest in Hualien, (we are staying at Daydream B&B) i want to splurge a little on the 3rd night. Any recommendation of hotspring hotels on route back to Taipei? or around Hualien too, as long as it does not make the ride back to Taipei too long.
Our budget is quite generous. Something romantic and quaint would be best. Co-ed hotsprings preferred, or private bath in room.
thank you all for your suggestions!
where to go from Hualien for one night on the way back to Taipei
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 2 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 3 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 4 April in Bangkok, again!
- 5 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 6 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 7 Problems at 12,000'
- 8 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 9 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 10 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 11 Which Putu in Bali????
- 12 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 13 Japan, japan
- 14 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 15 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 16 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 17 Hong Kong restaurants
- 18 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 19 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 20 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 21 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 22 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 23 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 24 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 25 How safe is Delhi/India