We are leaving for Hualien tomorrow. 2 nights at a small minsu in town with a booked tour guide for the taroko gorge. (anything else we shoudl not miss while we are there?)
Since our accommodations are quite modest in Hualien, (we are staying at Daydream B&B) i want to splurge a little on the 3rd night. Any recommendation of hotspring hotels on route back to Taipei? or around Hualien too, as long as it does not make the ride back to Taipei too long.
Our budget is quite generous. Something romantic and quaint would be best. Co-ed hotsprings preferred, or private bath in room.
thank you all for your suggestions!
where to go from Hualien for one night on the way back to Taipei
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 2 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 3 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 4 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 5 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 6 Destination Bangkok, again
- 7 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 8 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 9 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 10 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 11 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 12 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 13 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 14 N. India itinerary feedback
- 15 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 16 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 17 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 18 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 19 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 20 Travel during China national week?
- 21 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 22 Bali or Fiji
- 23 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 24 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 25 Don't use World Expeditions