We are leaving for Hualien tomorrow. 2 nights at a small minsu in town with a booked tour guide for the taroko gorge. (anything else we shoudl not miss while we are there?)
Since our accommodations are quite modest in Hualien, (we are staying at Daydream B&B) i want to splurge a little on the 3rd night. Any recommendation of hotspring hotels on route back to Taipei? or around Hualien too, as long as it does not make the ride back to Taipei too long.
Our budget is quite generous. Something romantic and quaint would be best. Co-ed hotsprings preferred, or private bath in room.
thank you all for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 2 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 3 Bali airport transportation
- 4 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 5 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 6 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 7 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 8 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 9 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 10 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 11 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 12 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 13 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 14 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 15 Passport for Indonesia
- 16 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 17 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 18 Is this crazy?
- 19 Dollar traveller cheques
- 20 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 21 India help with where to go
- 22 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 23 Hoi An in December?
- 24 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 25 Halong Bay cruise
where to go from Hualien for one night on the way back to Taipei