We are leaving for Hualien tomorrow. 2 nights at a small minsu in town with a booked tour guide for the taroko gorge. (anything else we shoudl not miss while we are there?)
Since our accommodations are quite modest in Hualien, (we are staying at Daydream B&B) i want to splurge a little on the 3rd night. Any recommendation of hotspring hotels on route back to Taipei? or around Hualien too, as long as it does not make the ride back to Taipei too long.
Our budget is quite generous. Something romantic and quaint would be best. Co-ed hotsprings preferred, or private bath in room.
thank you all for your suggestions!
where to go from Hualien for one night on the way back to Taipei
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 India Add-on
- 3 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 4 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 5 Destination Bangkok, again
- 6 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 7 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 8 Travel during China national week?
- 9 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 10 Phuket
- 11 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 12 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 13 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 14 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 15 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 16 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 17 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 18 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 19 India, What Can I Say!
- 20 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 21 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 22 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 23 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 24 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 25 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?