We are leaving for Hualien tomorrow. 2 nights at a small minsu in town with a booked tour guide for the taroko gorge. (anything else we shoudl not miss while we are there?)
Since our accommodations are quite modest in Hualien, (we are staying at Daydream B&B) i want to splurge a little on the 3rd night. Any recommendation of hotspring hotels on route back to Taipei? or around Hualien too, as long as it does not make the ride back to Taipei too long.
Our budget is quite generous. Something romantic and quaint would be best. Co-ed hotsprings preferred, or private bath in room.
thank you all for your suggestions!
where to go from Hualien for one night on the way back to Taipei
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 2 Mekong River Cruises
- 3 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 4 16 days in Vietnam
- 5 Nancy Chandler maps
- 6 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 7 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 8 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 9 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 10 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 11 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 12 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 13 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 14 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 15 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 16 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 17 Help re. Visa.
- 18 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 19 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 20 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 21 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 22 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 23 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 24 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 25 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang