We are leaving for Hualien tomorrow. 2 nights at a small minsu in town with a booked tour guide for the taroko gorge. (anything else we shoudl not miss while we are there?)
Since our accommodations are quite modest in Hualien, (we are staying at Daydream B&B) i want to splurge a little on the 3rd night. Any recommendation of hotspring hotels on route back to Taipei? or around Hualien too, as long as it does not make the ride back to Taipei too long.
Our budget is quite generous. Something romantic and quaint would be best. Co-ed hotsprings preferred, or private bath in room.
thank you all for your suggestions!
where to go from Hualien for one night on the way back to Taipei
- 1 Trip report China
- 2 Magical India
- 3 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 4 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 8 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 9 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 10 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 11 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 12 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 13 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 14 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 15 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 16 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 17 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 18 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 19 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 20 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 21 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 22 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 23 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 24 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 25 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?