We are leaving for Hualien tomorrow. 2 nights at a small minsu in town with a booked tour guide for the taroko gorge. (anything else we shoudl not miss while we are there?)
Since our accommodations are quite modest in Hualien, (we are staying at Daydream B&B) i want to splurge a little on the 3rd night. Any recommendation of hotspring hotels on route back to Taipei? or around Hualien too, as long as it does not make the ride back to Taipei too long.
Our budget is quite generous. Something romantic and quaint would be best. Co-ed hotsprings preferred, or private bath in room.
thank you all for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 2 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 3 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 4 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 5 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 6 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 7 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 8 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 9 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 10 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 11 Rental Car Bali
- 12 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 13 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 14 Kintamani Tour
- 15 Some notes about South Korea
- 16 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 17 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 18 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 19 Totally unprepared
- 20 Sulawesi
- 21 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 22 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 23 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 24 passport visa ques.
- 25 Looking for Serviced apt.
where to go from Hualien for one night on the way back to Taipei