We're going to be in Singapore for work but wondered where else we could fly off to for 3-4 days for a different experience? We've looked at a map but don't know where to start (apart from starting with a place that's easy and relatively inexpensive to get to) - don't know this part of the world at all so suggestions welcome!
where to go for short trip from Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Should I go to India?
- 2 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 3 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 4 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 5 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 6 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 7 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 8 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 9 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 10 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 12 help with itinerary!
- 13 Having doubts with China
- 14 Christmas Time in India
- 15 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 16 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 17 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 18 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 19 Myanmar podcast
- 20 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 21 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 22 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 23 Burma with a toddler
- 24 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 25 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?