We're going to be in Singapore for work but wondered where else we could fly off to for 3-4 days for a different experience? We've looked at a map but don't know where to start (apart from starting with a place that's easy and relatively inexpensive to get to) - don't know this part of the world at all so suggestions welcome!
where to go for short trip from Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 2 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 3 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 4 Japan Itinerary for May
- 5 Thai island escape
- 6 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 7 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 8 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 9 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 10 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 11 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 12 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 13 South Korea 5 days
- 14 Japan -OAT tour
- 15 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 16 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 17 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 18 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 19 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 20 General question
- 21 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 22 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 23 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 24 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 25 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap