We live in California and will be visiting family in Taiwan for a week and want to spend one more week in Asia in mid August. Were interested in South Korea but heard it is very hot during that time of the year.
Any suggestions? Big thanks!! BTW, we are a family of 4, our daughter is in college, 21, and our son will be going to college this fall.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 shanghai for 4 days
- 6 Budget Servied Apt
- 7 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 8 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 12 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 13 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 14 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 15 Something about... Malaysia
- 16 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 17 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 18 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 19 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 20 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 21 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 22 Japan Itinerary!
- 23 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 24 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 25 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar