Hi out there!
We will visit Kyrgyzstan by end of August (3 people), and try to make an itinerary for trekking(s), at altitudes about 2.000-4.000m around the mountains of lake Isyk kul (but not planning for ice climbing, crampons, axes etc. that would be beyond our limit!)
Our aim is to combine hiking with enjoying nature and village life of Kyrgyz people, and also, to avoid sleeping in tents, for escaping the cold of the night (so, better staying in a house/ shelter/ yurt), and avoid carrying too much weight.
Enjoying the rural and nomad kind of life sounds very interesting.
It could be 2-3 separate trekkings, a few days each.
We plan to visit cities and villages by the lake, too, and move by public transport between them all (and keep budget low).
So, could you recommend some areas to do that kind of trekking, either independently or with guide?
All ideas are very welcomed guys!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 맞고 포커 바둑이 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 2 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 3 Alternative to Koyasan
- 4 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 5 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 6 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 7 changing left over currency
- 8 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 9 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 10 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 13 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 14 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 15 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 16 Tokyo hotel help
- 17 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 18 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 19 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 20 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 21 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
Where to go for mountain trekking and also to enjoy villages and yurts?
Hi out there!