I will arrive Singapore at 12:15AM in Late June and have 2 days there
1) What can I do between 12 AM until 3pm to check in a hotel? What is the means of transportation?
2) The next day is one full day in Singapore. Where should I NOT miss to visit? what is the means to get there. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 4 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 5 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 6 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 7 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 8 Rishikesh, India
- 9 India in March and April??
- 10 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 11 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 12 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 13 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 14 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 15 Japan- National Holiday
- 16 Passport
- 17 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 18 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 19 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 20 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 21 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 22 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 23 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 24 Amakusa island help
- 25 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017