I'll e traveling to india in February and will need to get a visa. Are all the different agencies the same? Is it necessary to pay the extra fee or can I go to the India consul directly?
Thanks in advance for your time and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 2 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 3 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 4 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 5 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 6 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 7 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 8 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 9 Honeymoon in Bali
- 10 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 11 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 12 India E Tourist Visa
- 13 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 14 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 15 New Travelor
- 16 Beautiful location for painting
- 17 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 18 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 19 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 20 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 21 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 22 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 23 Train Travel in Thailand
- 24 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 25 Phillipines - Tour Companies