I'll e traveling to india in February and will need to get a visa. Are all the different agencies the same? Is it necessary to pay the extra fee or can I go to the India consul directly?
Thanks in advance for your time and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hakone accommodation options
- 2 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 3 night life in sri lanka
- 4 Best thing to do in colombo
- 5 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 6 What to do with 2 weeks on honeymoon in Paradise Bali
- 7 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 8 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 9 Off the beaten track in Japan (Recommendation, please)
- 10 Visa
- 11 Comments please on 6 week South India Itinerary
- 12 Restaurants
- 13 hanoi eats
- 14 My First Passage to India
- 15 Northern Vietnam Itinerary
- 16 Castle & King tour operator review
- 17 Indiana to India Via Texas
- 18 International Schools in Palolem / South Goa
- 19 Vietnam Visa Exemption
- 20 Sri Lanka plan
- 21 Thinking about a trip to China....
- 22 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 23 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 24 Eight Days in Central Java
- 25 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore