I'll e traveling to india in February and will need to get a visa. Are all the different agencies the same? Is it necessary to pay the extra fee or can I go to the India consul directly?
Thanks in advance for your time and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 धूमावती महाविद्य****09878377317 love problem solution tantrik
- 2 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 3 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 4 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 5 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 6 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 7 Totally unprepared
- 8 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 9 Rental Car Bali
- 10 Sulawesi
- 11 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 12 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 13 Some notes about South Korea
- 14 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 15 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 16 Made the Jump!
- 17 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 18 passport visa ques.
- 19 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 20 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 21 In Seoul for one day
- 22 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 23 A great trip in India
- 24 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 25 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??