I'll e traveling to india in February and will need to get a visa. Are all the different agencies the same? Is it necessary to pay the extra fee or can I go to the India consul directly?
Thanks in advance for your time and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report : China
- 2 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 3 A great trip in India
- 4 Japan GTG, early April
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 7 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 8 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 9 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 10 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 11 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 12 Beijing tours
- 13 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 14 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 15 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 16 Takayama trail, Japan
- 17 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 18 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 19 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 20 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 21 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 22 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 23 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 24 Visa for India
- 25 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?