I'll e traveling to india in February and will need to get a visa. Are all the different agencies the same? Is it necessary to pay the extra fee or can I go to the India consul directly?
Thanks in advance for your time and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 China visa
- 2 SHANGHAI - Should I go alone?
- 3 Singapore food blog
- 4 Eating and traditional nightlife in Beijing
- 5 Best time to travel in India
- 6 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 7 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 8 Arashiyama Excursion
- 9 Hotel reservations for Chiang Mai 11/9-11-16?
- 10 Help with choosing guided tour
- 11 Yunnan to Guilin
- 12 Video : INDIA - Epic journey through India
- 13 Tours for 7 hour lay over in Hong Kong
- 14 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 15 Christmas in Bali
- 16 Christmas in Cambodia
- 17 Best beach in December
- 18 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 19 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 20 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 21 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 22 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 23 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 24 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 25 Visa to Beijing China