I'll e traveling to india in February and will need to get a visa. Are all the different agencies the same? Is it necessary to pay the extra fee or can I go to the India consul directly?
Thanks in advance for your time and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 2 Halong Bay cruise
- 3 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 4 Dollar traveller cheques
- 5 India help with where to go
- 6 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 7 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 8 Hoi An in December?
- 9 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 10 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 11 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 12 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 13 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 14 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 15 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 16 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 17 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 18 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 19 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 20 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 21 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 22 Is this crazy?
- 23 In Seoul for one day
- 24 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 25 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary