I'll e traveling to india in February and will need to get a visa. Are all the different agencies the same? Is it necessary to pay the extra fee or can I go to the India consul directly?
Thanks in advance for your time and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 2 Pl suggest itinerary in Taipei / surrounds for 6 nights Nov 2015
- 3 where can I buy IASO?
- 4 looking for 1 week Vietnam itinerary suggestions
- 5 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 6 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 7 Looking for country suggestions for 2 week itinerary for next year's trip
- 8 Chaing Mai how long and 1-day meditation retreat
- 9 November trip to Myanmar and Cambodia
- 10 Thailand For 5 weeks starting 11/5/2015
- 11 HONG KONG: 9 Must-Dine Restaurants To Suit Every Budget
- 12 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 13 Once again, possible Nepal backup
- 14 Thai Air Suspends L.A. Flight
- 15 Help please! Trying to plan an Asia/Middle East/Russia trip!
- 16 Kyushu planning (March-April)
- 17 Yangon's growing photography scene
- 18 Bagan must see with a guide
- 19 Okinawa on Anthony Bourdain tonight
- 20 Nepal - Safe to Go Mid Oct? Earthquakes + Political Unrest
- 21 Arashiyama Excursion
- 22 Hotel reservations for Chiang Mai 11/9-11-16?
- 23 Pondicherry hotel
- 24 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 25 Christmas in Bali