I just want to get started on booking at least my hotels so, after leaving Tokyo would a good start be to go to the Kiso Valley and then on to maybe Matsumoto, and then Takeyama and Kanazawa (maybe more) - we would then want to spend about 4 nights in Kyoto and after that - am still thinking - but do fancy the idea of the inland sea; all this will be plumped out (we have 21 nights in Japan, our first 4 nights being in Tokyo (we fly out of Tokyo)) - we fancy gorgeous scenery, a sense of history, good food, not too many futons (!!)?
Thanks in advance for all help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 base bangkok or manilla
- 2 Christmas in the Alps
- 3 Change my Itinerary?
- 4 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 Twin rooms in Japan
- 7 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 sri lanka- tips required
- 10 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 11 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 12 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 13 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 16 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 17 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 20 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 21 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 22 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Laos or Kerala?
- 25 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report