I'm 4 weeks into a round the world trip and I'm about to stop off in Bangkok for a couple of days. Seems like a good time to remedy some packing mistakes I made (bringing denim blue jeans) before I head into the warmer climates.
I should have bought lightweight travel pants made of a modern rip-stop type material and back home I saw several pairs at our local Mountain Equipment Coop (MEC) store that zipped off just below the knees to convert into shorts. I should have bought them but I didnt ;(
Does anyone know of a good store in Bangkok that carries these? Perhaps a travel store like MEC or Europe Bound that we have in Canada?
Any pointers would be much appreciated, I'll be there on Monday till wed, Feb 6-8th.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 USA: YAHOO Mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540:6830 YAHOO mail
- 2 Msn Mail helpline Tec*h*nical SUPP0RT 1:800:681 :7208 CONTACT d*j
- 3 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 4 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 5 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 6 Christmas in the Alps
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 sri lanka- tips required
- 10 base bangkok or manilla
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 13 Idiotic time zone question
- 14 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 15 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 16 Mount Koya
- 17 Sometahing is wrong
- 18 Twin rooms in Japan
- 19 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 20 Change my Itinerary?
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 23 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 24 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 25 Impressions of India