I'm 4 weeks into a round the world trip and I'm about to stop off in Bangkok for a couple of days. Seems like a good time to remedy some packing mistakes I made (bringing denim blue jeans) before I head into the warmer climates.
I should have bought lightweight travel pants made of a modern rip-stop type material and back home I saw several pairs at our local Mountain Equipment Coop (MEC) store that zipped off just below the knees to convert into shorts. I should have bought them but I didnt ;(
Does anyone know of a good store in Bangkok that carries these? Perhaps a travel store like MEC or Europe Bound that we have in Canada?
Any pointers would be much appreciated, I'll be there on Monday till wed, Feb 6-8th.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/skin-fresh-md/
- 2 where to stay in Busan
- 3 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 4 First time to India
- 5 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 6 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 7 Natural Sights in Japan Near Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 8 What's on in Kyoto 4th -9th October 2017
- 9 Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam for 65 year olds
- 10 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 11 Booking a train and pulling out my hair doing it!
- 12 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 13 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 14 Thai Jungle Experience
- 15 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 16 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 17 First time getting out of the country
- 18 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 19 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 20 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 21 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 22 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 23 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 24 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 25 Across Uzbekistan with MIR