It’s the second time I travel through Thailand and I am looking for a guidebook (would be better if it’s free ) which shows the good places to go like clubs and restaurants for example in Bangkok.
I have books like lonelyplanet but it is not what I am looking for. I want something with only good clubs and restaurants.
Do you know if it does exist in Thailand? And if it does, what is the name of the guidebook and where can I find one?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 2 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 3 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 4 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 5 Kerala trip
- 6 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 7 E Visa for India?
- 8 1-2 months South East Asia
- 9 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 10 Help - India.
- 11 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 12 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 13 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 14 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 15 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 16 Side trips from Taipei
- 17 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 18 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 19 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 20 Bicycling in Vietnam
- 21 Thailand Advice Please
- 22 The Indian money crunch.
- 23 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 24 Myanmar Itinerary review and advise!
- 25 Nara or Hiroshima?
Where to find a guidebook with good clubs and restaurants?