It’s the second time I travel through Thailand and I am looking for a guidebook (would be better if it’s free ) which shows the good places to go like clubs and restaurants for example in Bangkok.
I have books like lonelyplanet but it is not what I am looking for. I want something with only good clubs and restaurants.
Do you know if it does exist in Thailand? And if it does, what is the name of the guidebook and where can I find one?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report : China
- 2 Japan GTG, early April
- 3 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 4 Beijing tours
- 5 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 6 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 7 Other than Kyoto?
- 8 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 9 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 10 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 16 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 17 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 18 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 19 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 20 Takayama trail, Japan
- 21 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 22 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 23 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 24 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 25 On the road again - to Incredible India.
Where to find a guidebook with good clubs and restaurants?