It’s the second time I travel through Thailand and I am looking for a guidebook (would be better if it’s free ) which shows the good places to go like clubs and restaurants for example in Bangkok.
I have books like lonelyplanet but it is not what I am looking for. I want something with only good clubs and restaurants.
Do you know if it does exist in Thailand? And if it does, what is the name of the guidebook and where can I find one?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Road Scholar tour in China
- 2 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 3 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 8 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 9 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 10 Bali - What to do?
- 11 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 12 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 14 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 15 Being customs
- 16 Itinerary feedback please
- 17 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 18 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 19 Tips in Myanmar
- 20 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 21 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 22 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 23 myanmar
- 24 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 25 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
Where to find a guidebook with good clubs and restaurants?