It’s the second time I travel through Thailand and I am looking for a guidebook (would be better if it’s free ) which shows the good places to go like clubs and restaurants for example in Bangkok.
I have books like lonelyplanet but it is not what I am looking for. I want something with only good clubs and restaurants.
Do you know if it does exist in Thailand? And if it does, what is the name of the guidebook and where can I find one?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 4 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 5 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 9 Laos planning.
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 15 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 18 Japan - costs
- 19 Japan for Foodies
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 21 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 22 Japan Rail Pass
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 25 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
Where to find a guidebook with good clubs and restaurants?