I'm going to Tokyo at the beginning of October and looking for ideas re the title, I'm travelling on my own am open to eating most things, am on a tight budget however around £100 for 6 days with 18 meals in total although thinking best bet for breakfast would be a supermarket trip for the basics?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/testo-rampage/
- 2 Traffic and Police in India
- 3 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 4 Serendipity Srilanka
- 5 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 6 New Thai Visa
- 7 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 8 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 9 New Years in Japan
- 10 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 11 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 12 Sri Lanka in December
- 13 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 14 january 31 in colombo
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 17 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 18 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 19 3 weeks in Japan
- 20 A first time for everything in Japan
- 21 India Tour Companies
- 22 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 23 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 24 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 25 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?: