I am headed to India and Singapore for a few weeks and will be bringing one bag with me. I believe by the time I head home, I will need 2 to accomodate gifts, etc. As I am bringing the maximum checked bags over (bringing some things to an expat friend in her bag), I will need to buy a bag over in Asia.
This will likely be a bag I may not use again...so doesn't need to be durable--just good enough to make it home in one piece.
Would anyone with experience recommend buying the bag in Singapore or India? Also, what would I expect to spend?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 2 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 3 Winter Hokkaido Trip
- 4 First China visit - bringing in my prescriptions.
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 RHK's Fall escape
- 7 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 8 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 9 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 10 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 11 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 12 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 13 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 14 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 15 Transportation to mt koya-san from Osaka
- 16 Suggest places in Uttarakhand
- 17 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 18 Thailand Assistance
- 19 Jaisalmer or Ranthambore Nat'l Park
- 20 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 21 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 22 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 23 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 24 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 25 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)