I am headed to India and Singapore for a few weeks and will be bringing one bag with me. I believe by the time I head home, I will need 2 to accomodate gifts, etc. As I am bringing the maximum checked bags over (bringing some things to an expat friend in her bag), I will need to buy a bag over in Asia.
This will likely be a bag I may not use again...so doesn't need to be durable--just good enough to make it home in one piece.
Would anyone with experience recommend buying the bag in Singapore or India? Also, what would I expect to spend?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 2 India Safari 2017
- 3 Japan- National Holiday
- 4 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 5 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 6 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 7 India in March and April??
- 8 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 9 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 10 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 11 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 14 Rishikesh, India
- 15 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 16 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 17 Passport
- 18 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 19 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 20 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 21 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 22 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 23 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 24 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 25 Amakusa island help