I am headed to India and Singapore for a few weeks and will be bringing one bag with me. I believe by the time I head home, I will need 2 to accomodate gifts, etc. As I am bringing the maximum checked bags over (bringing some things to an expat friend in her bag), I will need to buy a bag over in Asia.
This will likely be a bag I may not use again...so doesn't need to be durable--just good enough to make it home in one piece.
Would anyone with experience recommend buying the bag in Singapore or India? Also, what would I expect to spend?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://firstnutritionfacts.com/african-mango-core/
- 2 sri lanka- tips required
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Twin rooms in Japan
- 5 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 6 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 7 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 8 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 9 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 10 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 11 Impressions of India
- 12 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 13 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 14 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 15 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 16 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 17 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 18 Christmas in the Alps
- 19 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 20 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 21 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Laos or Kerala?
- 24 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 25 Bali & Singapore in October