I am headed to India and Singapore for a few weeks and will be bringing one bag with me. I believe by the time I head home, I will need 2 to accomodate gifts, etc. As I am bringing the maximum checked bags over (bringing some things to an expat friend in her bag), I will need to buy a bag over in Asia.
This will likely be a bag I may not use again...so doesn't need to be durable--just good enough to make it home in one piece.
Would anyone with experience recommend buying the bag in Singapore or India? Also, what would I expect to spend?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 다빈치무료게임 ≤주_소= kkn36.com≥
- 2 바다이야기릴게임 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 시즌온라인 릴게임 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 4 무료황금성 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 바다이야기릴게임 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 켑틴프라이드 릴게임 ［［홈 피 - kkn36.com ］
- 7 무료다빈치 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 8 다빈치 릴게임 《접 속 : kkn36.com》
- 9 무료손오공 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 10 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 11 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 12 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 13 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 14 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 17 Tokyo hotel help
- 18 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 21 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 22 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 23 How much Yen?
- 24 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 25 South Korea for Chuseok