I am headed to India and Singapore for a few weeks and will be bringing one bag with me. I believe by the time I head home, I will need 2 to accomodate gifts, etc. As I am bringing the maximum checked bags over (bringing some things to an expat friend in her bag), I will need to buy a bag over in Asia.
This will likely be a bag I may not use again...so doesn't need to be durable--just good enough to make it home in one piece.
Would anyone with experience recommend buying the bag in Singapore or India? Also, what would I expect to spend?
Thanks in advance,
Where to buy suitcase: India or Singapore
- 1 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 2 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 3 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 4 What are the things you look out for in a luxury hotel?
- 5 Magical India
- 6 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 7 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 8 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 9 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 10 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 11 Indian Visa
- 12 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 13 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 14 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 15 Don't use World Expeditions
- 16 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 17 First time in Japan
- 18 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 19 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 20 Heyloo Hampi
- 21 Southern India
- 22 Bangkok - November 2014
- 23 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 24 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 25 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?