My daughter just moved to Hong Kong and we are looking for furnishings for her apartment. We are familiar with Horizon Plaza and the design area on Queens Road east in Wan Chai but we are looking for rug stores. We noticed that Causeway Bay area has a mile of stores dealing with tiling and bathroom fixtures. Is there an area in Hong Kong that has lots of carpet/rug stores.
thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 2 Discovering Paradise: fly to Sri Lanka
- 3 Trip to Sri Lanka
- 4 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 5 Three weeks in beautiful Sri Lanka
- 6 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 7 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 8 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 9 http://maleenhancementshop.info/vitalpeak-xt/
- 10 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/bella-dior/
- 11 dhttp://musclebuildingbuy.com/bella-dior/
- 12 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/kerave-hair-uk/
- 13 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 14 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 15 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 16 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 17 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 18 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 19 An island paradise?
- 20 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 21 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 22 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 23 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 24 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 25 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala