My daughter just moved to Hong Kong and we are looking for furnishings for her apartment. We are familiar with Horizon Plaza and the design area on Queens Road east in Wan Chai but we are looking for rug stores. We noticed that Causeway Bay area has a mile of stores dealing with tiling and bathroom fixtures. Is there an area in Hong Kong that has lots of carpet/rug stores.
thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 3 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 4 Budget Servied Apt
- 5 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 6 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 9 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 10 Something about... Malaysia
- 11 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 12 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 13 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 14 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 15 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 16 Japan Itinerary!
- 17 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 18 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 19 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 20 First Trip to Japan in August
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 Japan - restaurant reservations
- 25 Planning third trip to Japan