My daughter just moved to Hong Kong and we are looking for furnishings for her apartment. We are familiar with Horizon Plaza and the design area on Queens Road east in Wan Chai but we are looking for rug stores. We noticed that Causeway Bay area has a mile of stores dealing with tiling and bathroom fixtures. Is there an area in Hong Kong that has lots of carpet/rug stores.
thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 2 his transferences us to the f
- 3 Which is the best place for Valentines Day Travel Gifts for wife
- 4 Traveling to SE Asia
- 5 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 6 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 7 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 8 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 9 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 10 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 11 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 12 Liza, a hot Russian Escort in Guangzhou
- 13 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 14 welcome to riverside bamboo resort hoi an
- 15 discernible differences and wrinkles, expanding collagen
- 16 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 17 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 18 Hakone station confusion
- 19 TOKYO tour guide
- 20 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 21 1 month in Thailand and??
- 22 Kimballs in Panama
- 23 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 24 Visa on Arrival
- 25 first draft -- java and bali, plus