I am traveling to Bangkok on the 24th January and leaving around the 31st or 1st or so. I am currently looking at accommodation and have a few questions.
1. Where should I stay? I have been looking at trying to say sort of in between Khao San and Sukumvhit areas.
2. Will the protests cause any extra congestion or problems in any particular area? Siam square? Democracy monument?
3. Is it better to wait until I get there, or closer to the date I get there to book? Is it possible that the protests / reduced tourism could provide a chance for bargain prices?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL password recovery CONTACT☎ 1:888:482:3831AOL Tec*h Supp0rt
- 2 Hotel in Hanoi
- 3 Go to Pai or not?
- 4 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 5 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 6 Ko Kraden hotels
- 7 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 8 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 9 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 10 India help needed
- 11 Place to stay Hue
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 13 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 14 Hoi Ann hotel
- 15 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 18 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 19 Trekking outside Sapa
- 20 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 21 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 22 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 23 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 24 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 25 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India