I am traveling to Bangkok on the 24th January and leaving around the 31st or 1st or so. I am currently looking at accommodation and have a few questions.
1. Where should I stay? I have been looking at trying to say sort of in between Khao San and Sukumvhit areas.
2. Will the protests cause any extra congestion or problems in any particular area? Siam square? Democracy monument?
3. Is it better to wait until I get there, or closer to the date I get there to book? Is it possible that the protests / reduced tourism could provide a chance for bargain prices?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 4 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 5 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 6 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 7 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 8 Something about... Malaysia
- 9 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 10 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 11 Budget Servied Apt
- 12 Terracotta Warriors
- 13 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 14 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 15 hiking japan sept
- 16 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 17 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 18 The best way to My Son
- 19 Japan Itinerary!
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 24 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 25 Japan rough itinerary