I am traveling to Bangkok on the 24th January and leaving around the 31st or 1st or so. I am currently looking at accommodation and have a few questions.
1. Where should I stay? I have been looking at trying to say sort of in between Khao San and Sukumvhit areas.
2. Will the protests cause any extra congestion or problems in any particular area? Siam square? Democracy monument?
3. Is it better to wait until I get there, or closer to the date I get there to book? Is it possible that the protests / reduced tourism could provide a chance for bargain prices?
Thanks in advance.
Where should I stay in Bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 2 Missing Air Asia flight
- 3 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 4 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 5 Hanoi driver wanted
- 6 5 nights in Japan.
- 7 vietnam and laos
- 8 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 9 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 10 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 11 2nd location on the beach
- 12 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 13 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 14 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 15 Thailand - Food recos
- 16 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 17 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 18 Laos for the backpacker
- 19 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 20 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 21 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 22 Thailand Hotel
- 23 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 24 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 25 Honeymoon in Thailand