I am traveling to Bangkok on the 24th January and leaving around the 31st or 1st or so. I am currently looking at accommodation and have a few questions.
1. Where should I stay? I have been looking at trying to say sort of in between Khao San and Sukumvhit areas.
2. Will the protests cause any extra congestion or problems in any particular area? Siam square? Democracy monument?
3. Is it better to wait until I get there, or closer to the date I get there to book? Is it possible that the protests / reduced tourism could provide a chance for bargain prices?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 경륜 ◎♧홈 피 = kro55.컴 ◎♧
- 2 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 Road Scholar tour in China
- 7 Being customs
- 8 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 9 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 10 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 11 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 12 Tips in Myanmar
- 13 myanmar
- 14 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 15 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 16 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 17 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 18 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 19 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 20 A beach of choice on Samui
- 21 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 22 Travel India solo
- 23 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 24 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 25 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi