I am traveling to Bangkok on the 24th January and leaving around the 31st or 1st or so. I am currently looking at accommodation and have a few questions.
1. Where should I stay? I have been looking at trying to say sort of in between Khao San and Sukumvhit areas.
2. Will the protests cause any extra congestion or problems in any particular area? Siam square? Democracy monument?
3. Is it better to wait until I get there, or closer to the date I get there to book? Is it possible that the protests / reduced tourism could provide a chance for bargain prices?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 2 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 3 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 4 Hong Kong - help please.
- 5 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 6 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 7 Eating in India
- 8 Trekking in India
- 9 Where best to stay in Penang
- 10 Vietnam - September 2015
- 11 Hotel in Hanoi
- 12 17-Day Itinerary
- 13 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 14 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 15 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 16 Need Help for the itinerary
- 17 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 18 India On Arrival Visa
- 19 vietnam transportation
- 20 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 21 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 22 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 23 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 24 12 days in Japan
- 25 Qatar airlines to mumbai