I am traveling to Bangkok on the 24th January and leaving around the 31st or 1st or so. I am currently looking at accommodation and have a few questions.
1. Where should I stay? I have been looking at trying to say sort of in between Khao San and Sukumvhit areas.
2. Will the protests cause any extra congestion or problems in any particular area? Siam square? Democracy monument?
3. Is it better to wait until I get there, or closer to the date I get there to book? Is it possible that the protests / reduced tourism could provide a chance for bargain prices?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 2 Japan rough itinerary
- 3 Bye bye SE Asia
- 4 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 5 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 6 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 7 Laos planning.
- 8 Impressions of India
- 9 Japan - costs
- 10 Japan for Foodies
- 11 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 12 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 13 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 14 Japan Rail Pass
- 15 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 16 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 17 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 18 Sri Lanka May
- 19 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 20 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 21 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 22 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 23 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 24 One night in Osaka
- 25 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017