I will be with my wife in Hong Kong for some days but we want to fly somewhere in Asia for a week.
We want a mix of culture, relax on the beach and some contact with the local people instead of luxurious resorts.
Basically, I am trying to find one country only, maybe travel around a specific area and have direct flights from Hong Kong or at least quick connections.
I am really lost with so much info.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 2 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 3 Tokyo hotel help
- 4 Private tours in Northern India
- 5 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 6 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 7 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 10 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 13 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 14 Vietnam visa
- 15 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 16 Family Friendly Penang
- 17 Train trip costs help please
- 18 Weather forecast
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 23 Sri Lanka advice
- 24 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 25 Ryokan in Japan
Where should I go for a week in early June, flying from Hong Kong?