I will be with my wife in Hong Kong for some days but we want to fly somewhere in Asia for a week.
We want a mix of culture, relax on the beach and some contact with the local people instead of luxurious resorts.
Basically, I am trying to find one country only, maybe travel around a specific area and have direct flights from Hong Kong or at least quick connections.
I am really lost with so much info.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementssupplier.com/zymbiotix-365-cleanse/
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Bangkok Taxis
- 4 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 5 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 6 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 7 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 Turkey’s targeted teachers find refuge in Vietnam
- 10 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 11 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 12 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 13 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 14 A month in central Asia
- 15 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 16 Something about... Malaysia
- 17 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 18 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 19 Osaka, aquarium?
- 20 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 21 favorite activities in krabi area
- 22 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 23 Cambodia arrival visa
- 24 Itinerary feedback please
- 25 24 day trip plan: early stages
Where should I go for a week in early June, flying from Hong Kong?