I will be with my wife in Hong Kong for some days but we want to fly somewhere in Asia for a week.
We want a mix of culture, relax on the beach and some contact with the local people instead of luxurious resorts.
Basically, I am trying to find one country only, maybe travel around a specific area and have direct flights from Hong Kong or at least quick connections.
I am really lost with so much info.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Inline Product Inspection
- 2 hiking japan sept
- 3 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 4 Best Of Nepal Tour
- 5 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 8 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 9 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 10 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 11 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 12 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 13 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 14 shanghai for 4 days
- 15 Budget Servied Apt
- 16 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 17 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 19 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 20 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 21 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 22 Something about... Malaysia
- 23 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 24 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 25 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
Where should I go for a week in early June, flying from Hong Kong?