I will be with my wife in Hong Kong for some days but we want to fly somewhere in Asia for a week.
We want a mix of culture, relax on the beach and some contact with the local people instead of luxurious resorts.
Basically, I am trying to find one country only, maybe travel around a specific area and have direct flights from Hong Kong or at least quick connections.
I am really lost with so much info.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 알라딘무료게임 ● 연결 :【＂V T K 1 1.컴＂】●
- 2 마카오환율 ▶ 도메인 :【＂V T K 1 1. C O M＂】
- 3 알라딘온라인게임 ▶ 홈피:【＂V T K 1 1. C O M＂】▶
- 4 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 5 알라딘신천지 손오공 ▣ 홈피:【＂V T K 1 1. C O M＂】▣
- 6 "necessities" for India
- 7 Mandalay questions
- 8 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 9 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 10 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 11 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 12 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 13 50th Anniversary trip
- 14 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 15 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 16 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 17 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 18 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 19 Help - India take 2
- 20 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 21 CNX late arrival?
- 22 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 23 best singapore hotel
- 24 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 25 is this a good travel plan?
Where should I go for a week in early June, flying from Hong Kong?