I have made reservations for the OAT Nepal/India with pre trip to Bhutan.
The Jet Airways flight goes from JFK to Brussels to Delhi and finally to Paro and we will visit Paro Dzong in the afternoon.(This takes care of day 1-3 of the itinerary)
The next afternoon, we go to Tiger's Nest (a 90 minute climb)
Will it help if I stay overnight in Brussels? Or will it be better to stay an extra day in Delhi?
I need to rest before I tackle this itinerary.
Anybody with experience on this flight schedule?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 In Seoul for one day
- 2 Some notes about South Korea
- 3 http://www.findfitnessidea.com/noxor-platinum-edition/
- 4 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 5 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 6 A great trip in India
- 7 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 8 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 9 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 10 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 11 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 12 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 13 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 14 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 15 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 16 Totally unprepared
- 17 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 18 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 19 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 20 Rental Car Bali
- 21 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 22 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 23 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 24 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 25 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other