I have made reservations for the OAT Nepal/India with pre trip to Bhutan.
The Jet Airways flight goes from JFK to Brussels to Delhi and finally to Paro and we will visit Paro Dzong in the afternoon.(This takes care of day 1-3 of the itinerary)
The next afternoon, we go to Tiger's Nest (a 90 minute climb)
Will it help if I stay overnight in Brussels? Or will it be better to stay an extra day in Delhi?
I need to rest before I tackle this itinerary.
Anybody with experience on this flight schedule?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The best way to My Son
- 2 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 3 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 4 Terracotta Warriors
- 5 hiking japan sept
- 6 Japan Itinerary!
- 7 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 8 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 9 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 10 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 11 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 12 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 13 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 14 Japan rough itinerary
- 15 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 16 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 17 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 18 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 19 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 20 shanghai for 4 days
- 21 Budget Servied Apt
- 22 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 23 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 25 Himeji Castle - luggage storage