I have made reservations for the OAT Nepal/India with pre trip to Bhutan.
The Jet Airways flight goes from JFK to Brussels to Delhi and finally to Paro and we will visit Paro Dzong in the afternoon.(This takes care of day 1-3 of the itinerary)
The next afternoon, we go to Tiger's Nest (a 90 minute climb)
Will it help if I stay overnight in Brussels? Or will it be better to stay an extra day in Delhi?
I need to rest before I tackle this itinerary.
Anybody with experience on this flight schedule?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What are the places to visit in Sikkim
- 2 China itinerary
- 3 Castle & King tour operator review
- 4 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 5 June 4-10 accommodations near Minzu University (Beijing)?
- 6 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 7 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 8 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 9 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 10 First trip to Japan
- 11 Immigration/customs Turkey to Pakistan
- 12 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 13 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 14 Best eats near Minzu University in Beijing? (June-August 2015 trip)
- 15 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 16 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 17 Amazing service - Himalayan Leaders
- 18 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 19 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 20 Northern India in June
- 21 Hakone Free Pass
- 22 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 23 OAT trip to India
- 24 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 25 Chiang Mai...should we?