I have made reservations for the OAT Nepal/India with pre trip to Bhutan.
The Jet Airways flight goes from JFK to Brussels to Delhi and finally to Paro and we will visit Paro Dzong in the afternoon.(This takes care of day 1-3 of the itinerary)
The next afternoon, we go to Tiger's Nest (a 90 minute climb)
Will it help if I stay overnight in Brussels? Or will it be better to stay an extra day in Delhi?
I need to rest before I tackle this itinerary.
Anybody with experience on this flight schedule?
Where shall I take a break?
- 1 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 4 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 5 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 6 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 7 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 8 India, What Can I Say!
- 9 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 10 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 11 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 12 Wildlife Tour of India
- 13 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 14 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 15 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 16 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 17 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 18 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 19 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 20 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 21 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 22 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 23 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 24 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 25 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"