I have made reservations for the OAT Nepal/India with pre trip to Bhutan.
The Jet Airways flight goes from JFK to Brussels to Delhi and finally to Paro and we will visit Paro Dzong in the afternoon.(This takes care of day 1-3 of the itinerary)
The next afternoon, we go to Tiger's Nest (a 90 minute climb)
Will it help if I stay overnight in Brussels? Or will it be better to stay an extra day in Delhi?
I need to rest before I tackle this itinerary.
Anybody with experience on this flight schedule?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.mindextra.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 3 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 4 Acne Fact Sheet - Routines, Remedies And Lifestyle Changes
- 5 Japan Trip Delayed
- 6 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 7 Month long SE Asia trip
- 8 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 9 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 10 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 11 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 12 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 13 Cambodia weather
- 14 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 15 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 16 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 17 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 18 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 19 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 20 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 21 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 22 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 23 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 24 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 25 Visa Question - Cambodia