I have made reservations for the OAT Nepal/India with pre trip to Bhutan.
The Jet Airways flight goes from JFK to Brussels to Delhi and finally to Paro and we will visit Paro Dzong in the afternoon.(This takes care of day 1-3 of the itinerary)
The next afternoon, we go to Tiger's Nest (a 90 minute climb)
Will it help if I stay overnight in Brussels? Or will it be better to stay an extra day in Delhi?
I need to rest before I tackle this itinerary.
Anybody with experience on this flight schedule?
Where shall I take a break?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 2 Help! Which to choose?
- 3 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 4 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 5 When is the best time to visit Bhutan?
- 6 North Vietnam Again!
- 7 Passport Safety
- 8 Independent female traveller
- 9 Castle & King
- 10 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 11 Mt Aso Eruption
- 12 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 13 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 14 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 15 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 16 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 17 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 18 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 19 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 20 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 21 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 22 One week in India
- 23 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 24 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 25 Bangkok airport taxi options