We are currently in Ubud and have purchased 2 items that we want to return home instead of carrying around because we're off to Laos and Burma next. Does anyone know where we can go for this and approx costs? The items are packed in a box of 2 feet x 2.5 feet weighing approx 20 kilos.
Where in Ubud can I ship goods back to Canada?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 2 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 3 Singapore
- 4 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 5 Asia Tour Companies
- 6 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 7 Ready for tmr’s match?? RUGBY 7s!
- 8 India Tours
- 9 India at the end of May
- 10 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 11 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 12 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 13 17 Day Itinerary
- 14 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 15 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 16 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 17 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 18 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 19 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 20 singapore accomodation?
- 21 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 22 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 23 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 24 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 25 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong