We are currently in Ubud and have purchased 2 items that we want to return home instead of carrying around because we're off to Laos and Burma next. Does anyone know where we can go for this and approx costs? The items are packed in a box of 2 feet x 2.5 feet weighing approx 20 kilos.
Where in Ubud can I ship goods back to Canada?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 2 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 3 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 4 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 5 Penang
- 6 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 7 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 8 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 9 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 10 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 11 Takayama ideas in April?
- 12 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 13 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 14 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 15 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 16 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 17 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 18 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 19 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 20 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 21 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 22 India
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 25 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa