We are currently in Ubud and have purchased 2 items that we want to return home instead of carrying around because we're off to Laos and Burma next. Does anyone know where we can go for this and approx costs? The items are packed in a box of 2 feet x 2.5 feet weighing approx 20 kilos.
Where in Ubud can I ship goods back to Canada?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 2 Bali - January 2015
- 3 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 4 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 5 Two questions about Thailand
- 6 Where to eat a traditional Korean banquet in Seoul?
- 7 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 8 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 9 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 10 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 11 Bali in begging of July
- 12 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 13 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 14 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 15 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 16 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 17 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 18 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 19 Places to visit in India in October
- 20 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 21 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 22 china
- 23 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 24 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 25 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand