We are currently in Ubud and have purchased 2 items that we want to return home instead of carrying around because we're off to Laos and Burma next. Does anyone know where we can go for this and approx costs? The items are packed in a box of 2 feet x 2.5 feet weighing approx 20 kilos.
Where in Ubud can I ship goods back to Canada?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 2 Currency in South Korea
- 3 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 4 India - 2 Days only
- 5 5 nights - New delhi, Agra, Jaipur - How to plan
- 6 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 7 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 8 Driver in South India
- 9 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 10 Places to visit in India in October
- 11 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 12 Kyushu rail pass
- 13 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 14 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 15 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 16 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 17 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 18 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 19 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 20 6 full days in Yagoon
- 21 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 22 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 23 Amphawa Floating Market
- 24 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 25 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan