We are currently in Ubud and have purchased 2 items that we want to return home instead of carrying around because we're off to Laos and Burma next. Does anyone know where we can go for this and approx costs? The items are packed in a box of 2 feet x 2.5 feet weighing approx 20 kilos.
Where in Ubud can I ship goods back to Canada?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 2 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 5 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 6 Indonesian visa update
- 7 Honeymoon In sept
- 8 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 9 Vietnam October 2014
- 10 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 11 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 12 where can i find replica handbags
- 13 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 14 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 15 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 16 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 17 Destination Bangkok, again
- 18 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 19 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 20 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 21 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 22 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 23 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)