Missed cherry blossoms by about a week last year in tokyo so I'm headed back to Japan. I have been to Tokyo twice and Kyoto and Chiba. Where can I go that's new and still view the blossoms? I don't like going to see temples or the castles but loved the onsen.
Where for best cherry blossoms
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Itinerary from Beijing to Shanghai?
- 2 Overnight Train from Beijing to Xian
- 3 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 4 Amazing aerial footage from Kathmandu to Everest
- 5 Indus Travel - Royal India Tour March 2016
- 6 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 7 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 8 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 9 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 10 "Copying" Favorite Clothes
- 11 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 12 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 13 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 14 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 15 Weather in April
- 16 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 17 Can you take luggage on the bullet train, or should the hotel send it on?
- 18 Malaysia travel route help!
- 19 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 20 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 21 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 22 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 23 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 24 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 25 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November