I'm so confused. I keep reading conflicting reports. Some say airport but most say no to airports and Hotels...any ideas from those that have been recently. We will land and be in Delhi first.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 vietnam transportation
- 2 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 3 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 4 Need Help for the itinerary
- 5 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 6 Hotel in Hanoi
- 7 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 8 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 9 12 days in Japan
- 10 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 11 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 12 Tigerwalah Experience
- 13 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 14 Where best to stay in Penang
- 15 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 16 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 17 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 18 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 19 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 20 honeymoon in Thailand-help
- 21 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 22 Mumbai Airport Help. Is 2 hours enough time for domestic transfer?
- 23 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 24 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 25 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please