we're looking at visiting Penang for 5 days/nights as part of our honeymoon next June and were looking for advice on first where is better to stay out of Georgetown and Batu Ferringhi, pros, cons etc
Also best hotels in both areas
We're going to Kuala Lumpur and Singapore either side of the trip to Penang and see this as being the relaxing part of our honeymoon! We do like history however, if we went for Batu Ferringhi would it be simple enough to do a day trip to Georgetown?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 2 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 3 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 4 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 5 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 6 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 7 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 8 Kerala trip
- 9 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 10 E Visa for India?
- 11 1-2 months South East Asia
- 12 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 13 Help - India.
- 14 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 15 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 16 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 17 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 18 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 19 Side trips from Taipei
- 20 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 21 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 22 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 23 Bicycling in Vietnam
- 24 Thailand Advice Please
- 25 The Indian money crunch.