we're looking at visiting Penang for 5 days/nights as part of our honeymoon next June and were looking for advice on first where is better to stay out of Georgetown and Batu Ferringhi, pros, cons etc
Also best hotels in both areas
We're going to Kuala Lumpur and Singapore either side of the trip to Penang and see this as being the relaxing part of our honeymoon! We do like history however, if we went for Batu Ferringhi would it be simple enough to do a day trip to Georgetown?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best Indian food in Bangkok?
- 2 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 3 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 4 Japan Rail Pass
- 5 new experience - Thailand
- 6 Jeep with a driver good english
- 7 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 8 Sri Lanka May
- 9 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 10 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 11 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 12 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 13 Japan rough itinerary
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 18 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 19 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 20 One night in Osaka
- 21 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 22 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 23 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 24 Singapore weather in August/September
- 25 Across Uzbekistan with MIR