we're looking at visiting Penang for 5 days/nights as part of our honeymoon next June and were looking for advice on first where is better to stay out of Georgetown and Batu Ferringhi, pros, cons etc
Also best hotels in both areas
We're going to Kuala Lumpur and Singapore either side of the trip to Penang and see this as being the relaxing part of our honeymoon! We do like history however, if we went for Batu Ferringhi would it be simple enough to do a day trip to Georgetown?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.ibwpro.com/junivive-cream/
- 2 Thai Jungle Experience
- 3 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 4 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 5 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 6 First time to India
- 7 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 8 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 9 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 10 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 11 First time getting out of the country
- 12 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 13 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 14 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 15 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 16 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 17 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 18 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 19 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 22 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 23 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 24 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 25 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!