I am a college junior and am looking into studying abroad in Mongolia next your. I can choose to either go in the fall or spring semesters. I was thinking the spring semester which would put my in Mongolia from February to April- as i understand this is mainly their winter months.... Will there still be plenty to do and lots of activity in the country, or because of the cold temperature does the pace slow down considerably? To clarify, I am not looking for a past paced city experience, i want to live and observe the nomadic lifestyle and horse culture- I am a very active outdoors person and I hope to continue that when I am abroad.
Please let me know any opinions, ideas, criticisms, ext!....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 2 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 3 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 4 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 5 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 6 Japn tour 10 nights
- 7 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 8 My visit to Vietnam
- 9 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 10 Nepal
- 11 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 12 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 13 My visit to Thailand
- 14 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 15 Gutted!
- 16 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 17 5 weeks in Japan
- 18 My visit to Lao
- 19 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 20 Family Trip to Japan
- 21 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 22 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 23 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 24 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 25 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016