I am a college junior and am looking into studying abroad in Mongolia next your. I can choose to either go in the fall or spring semesters. I was thinking the spring semester which would put my in Mongolia from February to April- as i understand this is mainly their winter months.... Will there still be plenty to do and lots of activity in the country, or because of the cold temperature does the pace slow down considerably? To clarify, I am not looking for a past paced city experience, i want to live and observe the nomadic lifestyle and horse culture- I am a very active outdoors person and I hope to continue that when I am abroad.
Please let me know any opinions, ideas, criticisms, ext!....
When to travel to Mongolia?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 2 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 3 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 4 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 5 Independent female traveller
- 6 North Vietnam Again!
- 7 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 8 Castle & King
- 9 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 10 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 11 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 12 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 13 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 14 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 15 One week in India
- 16 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 17 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 18 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 19 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 20 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 21 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 22 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 23 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 24 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 25 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?