I am a college junior and am looking into studying abroad in Mongolia next your. I can choose to either go in the fall or spring semesters. I was thinking the spring semester which would put my in Mongolia from February to April- as i understand this is mainly their winter months.... Will there still be plenty to do and lots of activity in the country, or because of the cold temperature does the pace slow down considerably? To clarify, I am not looking for a past paced city experience, i want to live and observe the nomadic lifestyle and horse culture- I am a very active outdoors person and I hope to continue that when I am abroad.
Please let me know any opinions, ideas, criticisms, ext!....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Natural Sights in Japan Near Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 2 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 3 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 4 Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam for 65 year olds
- 5 Booking a train and pulling out my hair doing it!
- 6 First time to India
- 7 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 8 where to stay in Busan
- 9 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 10 Thai Jungle Experience
- 11 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 12 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 13 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 14 First time getting out of the country
- 15 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 16 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 17 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 18 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 19 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 20 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 21 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 22 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 25 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun