I am a college junior and am looking into studying abroad in Mongolia next your. I can choose to either go in the fall or spring semesters. I was thinking the spring semester which would put my in Mongolia from February to April- as i understand this is mainly their winter months.... Will there still be plenty to do and lots of activity in the country, or because of the cold temperature does the pace slow down considerably? To clarify, I am not looking for a past paced city experience, i want to live and observe the nomadic lifestyle and horse culture- I am a very active outdoors person and I hope to continue that when I am abroad.
Please let me know any opinions, ideas, criticisms, ext!....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 2 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 3 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 4 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 5 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 6 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 7 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 8 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 9 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 10 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 11 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 12 Japan in February
- 13 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 14 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 15 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 16 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 17 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 18 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 19 7.5 days in India
- 20 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 21 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 22 Phuket
- 23 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 24 Japan: ATM Machines
- 25 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted