I am a college junior and am looking into studying abroad in Mongolia next your. I can choose to either go in the fall or spring semesters. I was thinking the spring semester which would put my in Mongolia from February to April- as i understand this is mainly their winter months.... Will there still be plenty to do and lots of activity in the country, or because of the cold temperature does the pace slow down considerably? To clarify, I am not looking for a past paced city experience, i want to live and observe the nomadic lifestyle and horse culture- I am a very active outdoors person and I hope to continue that when I am abroad.
Please let me know any opinions, ideas, criticisms, ext!....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 2 Air Travel in India
- 3 Totally unprepared
- 4 Advice for Japan trip in November
- 5 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 6 where to stay in Bali
- 7 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 8 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 9 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 10 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 11 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 12 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 13 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 14 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 15 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 16 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 18 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 19 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 20 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 21 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 22 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 23 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 24 An island paradise?
- 25 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu