I am a college junior and am looking into studying abroad in Mongolia next your. I can choose to either go in the fall or spring semesters. I was thinking the spring semester which would put my in Mongolia from February to April- as i understand this is mainly their winter months.... Will there still be plenty to do and lots of activity in the country, or because of the cold temperature does the pace slow down considerably? To clarify, I am not looking for a past paced city experience, i want to live and observe the nomadic lifestyle and horse culture- I am a very active outdoors person and I hope to continue that when I am abroad.
Please let me know any opinions, ideas, criticisms, ext!....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 2 Mumbai short visit
- 3 MUMBAI/Dharavi-slum tours-Reality Tours
- 4 Japan Itinerary!
- 5 Thai Elephants
- 6 Anybody would like to visit AAA 2018 with me?
- 7 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 8 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 9 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 10 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 11 Luggage size China ?
- 12 Sri Lanka in August
- 13 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 14 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 15 India itinerary critique please
- 16 Japan/Korea/HK
- 17 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 18 Vientiane and ??
- 19 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 20 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 21 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)