I am a college junior and am looking into studying abroad in Mongolia next your. I can choose to either go in the fall or spring semesters. I was thinking the spring semester which would put my in Mongolia from February to April- as i understand this is mainly their winter months.... Will there still be plenty to do and lots of activity in the country, or because of the cold temperature does the pace slow down considerably? To clarify, I am not looking for a past paced city experience, i want to live and observe the nomadic lifestyle and horse culture- I am a very active outdoors person and I hope to continue that when I am abroad.
Please let me know any opinions, ideas, criticisms, ext!....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 kechua : epson Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 epson 24*7
- 2 Christmas in the Alps
- 3 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 4 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 5 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 8 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 9 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 10 Laos or Kerala?
- 11 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 12 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 13 Bali & Singapore in October
- 14 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 15 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 16 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 17 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 18 Booking on the fly
- 19 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 20 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 21 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 22 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 23 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 24 like my food
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week