I am a college junior and am looking into studying abroad in Mongolia next your. I can choose to either go in the fall or spring semesters. I was thinking the spring semester which would put my in Mongolia from February to April- as i understand this is mainly their winter months.... Will there still be plenty to do and lots of activity in the country, or because of the cold temperature does the pace slow down considerably? To clarify, I am not looking for a past paced city experience, i want to live and observe the nomadic lifestyle and horse culture- I am a very active outdoors person and I hope to continue that when I am abroad.
Please let me know any opinions, ideas, criticisms, ext!....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 "necessities" for India
- 2 Mandalay questions
- 3 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 4 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 5 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 6 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 7 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 8 50th Anniversary trip
- 9 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 10 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 11 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 12 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 13 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 14 Help - India take 2
- 15 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 16 CNX late arrival?
- 17 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 18 best singapore hotel
- 19 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 20 is this a good travel plan?
- 21 currency conversion
- 22 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 23 The truth about elephant tourism
- 24 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 25 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?