I am a college junior and am looking into studying abroad in Mongolia next your. I can choose to either go in the fall or spring semesters. I was thinking the spring semester which would put my in Mongolia from February to April- as i understand this is mainly their winter months.... Will there still be plenty to do and lots of activity in the country, or because of the cold temperature does the pace slow down considerably? To clarify, I am not looking for a past paced city experience, i want to live and observe the nomadic lifestyle and horse culture- I am a very active outdoors person and I hope to continue that when I am abroad.
Please let me know any opinions, ideas, criticisms, ext!....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 2 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 3 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 4 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 5 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 6 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 7 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 8 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 A great trip in India
- 11 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 12 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 13 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 14 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 15 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 16 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 17 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 18 Sulawesi
- 19 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 20 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 21 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 22 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 23 Pearls in Beijing and MORE!
- 24 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 25 Bali in March for 5 nights?