I am planning on traveling to the Philippines from Boston in July, and am gettting sticker shock by the cost of airfares! I know it's hard to look into a crystal ball to predict oil prices and air fares --but when do you think is the best (cheapest) time to book air travel?
When to book airfare?!
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 3 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 4 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 5 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 6 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 7 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 10 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 11 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 12 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 13 Anyone in Bangkok
- 14 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 15 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 16 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 17 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 18 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 19 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 20 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 21 Travel Insurance
- 22 South East Asia
- 23 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 24 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 25 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!