I am planning on traveling to the Philippines from Boston in July, and am gettting sticker shock by the cost of airfares! I know it's hard to look into a crystal ball to predict oil prices and air fares --but when do you think is the best (cheapest) time to book air travel?
When to book airfare?!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 2 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 3 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 4 India - 2 Days only
- 5 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 6 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 7 Malaysian honeymoon
- 8 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 9 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 10 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 11 Travel during China national week?
- 12 My trip report from the Philippines
- 13 China with Collette Tours
- 14 Exploring Thailand
- 15 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 16 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 18 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 19 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 20 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 21 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 22 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 23 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 24 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 25 How would you organize this itinerary?