I am planning on traveling to the Philippines from Boston in July, and am gettting sticker shock by the cost of airfares! I know it's hard to look into a crystal ball to predict oil prices and air fares --but when do you think is the best (cheapest) time to book air travel?
When to book airfare?!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 2 Phuket
- 3 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 4 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 5 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 6 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 7 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 8 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 9 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 10 Destination Bangkok, again
- 11 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 12 Travel during China national week?
- 13 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 14 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 15 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 16 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 17 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 18 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 19 Angkor - when to go?
- 20 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 21 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 22 India with 4 kids
- 23 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 24 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 25 trip to sapa not taking a tour