I need to go to Singapore to visit my 90 year old aunt who is in failing health. I live in the New York area (closer to Newark airport) and am trying to figure out the best (cheapest) time to fly to Singapore in the next few months.
Any tips on when it is low season to fly? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바다이야기릴게임 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 3 changing left over currency
- 4 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 5 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 6 Alternative to Koyasan
- 7 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 10 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 11 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 12 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 13 Tokyo hotel help
- 14 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 15 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 16 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 17 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 18 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 19 Impressions of India
- 20 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 21 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 22 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 23 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 24 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 25 How much Yen?