I need to go to Singapore to visit my 90 year old aunt who is in failing health. I live in the New York area (closer to Newark airport) and am trying to figure out the best (cheapest) time to fly to Singapore in the next few months.
Any tips on when it is low season to fly? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 2 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 3 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 4 Bali & Singapore in October
- 5 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 6 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 7 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 8 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 9 Booking on the fly
- 10 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 11 Tea estates of Munnar
- 12 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 13 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 14 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 15 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 16 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 17 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 18 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 19 like my food
- 20 Laos or Kerala?
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Portable wifi rental
- 23 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 24 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 25 Where to from Tokyo?!