I need to go to Singapore to visit my 90 year old aunt who is in failing health. I live in the New York area (closer to Newark airport) and am trying to figure out the best (cheapest) time to fly to Singapore in the next few months.
Any tips on when it is low season to fly? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GMAIL @ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999:8045 GMAIL TECH SUpport CAre
- 2 shanghai for 4 days
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 5 Budget Servied Apt
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 8 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 12 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 13 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 14 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 15 Something about... Malaysia
- 16 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 17 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 18 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 19 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 20 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 21 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 22 Japan Itinerary!
- 23 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 24 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 25 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar