I need to go to Singapore to visit my 90 year old aunt who is in failing health. I live in the New York area (closer to Newark airport) and am trying to figure out the best (cheapest) time to fly to Singapore in the next few months.
Any tips on when it is low season to fly? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 2 ZUBI : Escorts in Bangalore, Independent Escort in Bangalore
- 3 http://skinreviveidea.com/sinuprex-reviews/
- 4 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 5 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 6 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 7 http://skinreviveidea.com/sinuprex-reviews/
- 8 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 9 Hop on hop off ho chi minh city tour
- 10 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 11 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 12 http://aneurevitalizingcream.com/natural-ceramides-youth-cream/
- 13 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/antiagen-eye-revitalizer/
- 14 http://helix6garciniareview.com/kerave-hair/
- 15 perfect Hanoi
- 16 Tourist spots in Malaysia
- 17 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 18 Rental Car Bali
- 19 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 20 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 21 Kintamani Tour
- 22 Some notes about South Korea
- 23 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 24 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 25 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue