I need to go to Singapore to visit my 90 year old aunt who is in failing health. I live in the New York area (closer to Newark airport) and am trying to figure out the best (cheapest) time to fly to Singapore in the next few months.
Any tips on when it is low season to fly? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days in Myanmar
- 2 Short trip to Myanmar
- 3 ATMs in Japan
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 "necessities" for India
- 6 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 7 Changing planes at Dubai
- 8 50th Anniversary trip
- 9 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 10 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 11 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 12 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 13 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 14 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 15 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 16 Mandalay questions
- 17 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 18 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 19 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 20 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 21 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 22 Help - India take 2
- 23 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 24 CNX late arrival?
- 25 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos