I need to go to Singapore to visit my 90 year old aunt who is in failing health. I live in the New York area (closer to Newark airport) and am trying to figure out the best (cheapest) time to fly to Singapore in the next few months.
Any tips on when it is low season to fly? Thank you!
When is low season for Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 2 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 3 Osaka shopping
- 4 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 5 Takayama ideas in April?
- 6 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 7 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 8 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 9 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 10 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 11 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 12 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 13 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 14 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 15 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 16 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 17 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 18 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 19 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 20 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 21 Penang
- 22 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 23 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 24 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 25 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report