I am preparing to go to Bhutan this fall. I am always looking for the cultural angle...and it appears that Bhutanese teenagers are becoming just like ours!
Take a look: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/07/world/asia/07bhutan.html?em
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 2 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 3 Vaccinations
- 4 Southern India here we come
- 5 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 6 Chengdu and Beijing
- 7 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 8 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 9 Seoul Searching Questions
- 10 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 11 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 12 2 months in Indonesia
- 13 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 14 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 15 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 16 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 17 I miss Mongolia
- 18 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 19 Visa on Arrival
- 20 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 21 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 22 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 23 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 24 Japanese art
- 25 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??