I am preparing to go to Bhutan this fall. I am always looking for the cultural angle...and it appears that Bhutanese teenagers are becoming just like ours!
Take a look: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/07/world/asia/07bhutan.html?em
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Train trip costs help please
- 2 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 3 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 4 Kashmir Tourism
- 5 Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 6 HEALTHCARE
- 7 Weather forecast
- 8 Vietnam visa
- 9 Bali - What to do?
- 10 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 11 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 14 Sri Lanka advice
- 15 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 16 Ryokan in Japan
- 17 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 18 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 19 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 20 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 21 Itinerary & airport help
- 22 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 23 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 24 Snapshots From Kerala
- 25 Fethiye to Bodrum