I am preparing to go to Bhutan this fall. I am always looking for the cultural angle...and it appears that Bhutanese teenagers are becoming just like ours!
Take a look: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/07/world/asia/07bhutan.html?em
What's new in Bhutan per the NYT
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 2 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 3 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 4 Travel during China national week?
- 5 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 6 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 7 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 8 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 9 Favorite travel apps?
- 10 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 13 Destination Bangkok, again
- 14 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 15 Foreign currency
- 16 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 17 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 18 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 19 Honeymoon In sept
- 20 Vietnam October 2014
- 21 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 22 Indonesian visa update
- 23 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 24 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 25 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!