I am considering taking a job in Singapore (I am British). Any general advice - what's it like to live there (where should I live)? Any sites which I could use for further information.
Thanks in anticipation!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help
- 3 Hotel in Tokyo
- 4 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 5 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 6 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 7 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 8 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 9 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 10 I will be in Ubud for 9 days?
- 11 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 12 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 13 Cover in Bagan/temples
- 14 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
- 15 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 16 Myanmar Help
- 17 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 18 Best month for weather, Burma, Laos
- 19 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 20 Vietnam - September 2015
- 21 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 22 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 23 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 24 Do you travel with an air mask (N95) when you go to China?
- 25 Khao Lak