My husband and I (in our late 20's) are in the early stages of planning a trip for late June or July for approx 10 days. We really want to see a part of Southeast Asia - Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam are all under consideration. We're open to Cambodia and other locations. We'd be flying from New York.
Looking at the posts, I see that even 2 months is too little, but with ~10 days what would you suggest? We want a mix of lots of culture with a little city and little beach thrown in, and of course, good weather. Given the short timeframe, we want traveling between locations to be relatively short. Your help is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 2 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 3 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 4 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 5 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 6 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 7 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 10 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 11 Honeymoon in Bali
- 12 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 13 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 14 India E Tourist Visa
- 15 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 16 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 17 New Travelor
- 18 Beautiful location for painting
- 19 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 20 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 21 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 22 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 23 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 24 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 25 Train Travel in Thailand