My husband and I (in our late 20's) are in the early stages of planning a trip for late June or July for approx 10 days. We really want to see a part of Southeast Asia - Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam are all under consideration. We're open to Cambodia and other locations. We'd be flying from New York.
Looking at the posts, I see that even 2 months is too little, but with ~10 days what would you suggest? We want a mix of lots of culture with a little city and little beach thrown in, and of course, good weather. Given the short timeframe, we want traveling between locations to be relatively short. Your help is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Traffic and Police in India
- 2 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 3 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 4 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 5 New Thai Visa
- 6 New Years in Japan
- 7 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 8 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 9 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 10 3 weeks in Japan
- 11 A first time for everything in Japan
- 12 India Tour Companies
- 13 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 14 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 15 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 16 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 17 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 18 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 19 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 20 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 21 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 22 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 23 Vietnam Dong
- 24 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 25 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle