My husband and I (in our late 20's) are in the early stages of planning a trip for late June or July for approx 10 days. We really want to see a part of Southeast Asia - Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam are all under consideration. We're open to Cambodia and other locations. We'd be flying from New York.
Looking at the posts, I see that even 2 months is too little, but with ~10 days what would you suggest? We want a mix of lots of culture with a little city and little beach thrown in, and of course, good weather. Given the short timeframe, we want traveling between locations to be relatively short. Your help is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 2 India Tour Companies
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 8 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 9 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 10 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 11 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 12 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 13 Bye bye SE Asia
- 14 One night in Osaka
- 15 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 16 Laos planning.
- 17 Impressions of India
- 18 Japan - costs
- 19 Japan for Foodies
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 21 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 22 Japan Rail Pass
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 25 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018