My husband and I (in our late 20's) are in the early stages of planning a trip for late June or July for approx 10 days. We really want to see a part of Southeast Asia - Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam are all under consideration. We're open to Cambodia and other locations. We'd be flying from New York.
Looking at the posts, I see that even 2 months is too little, but with ~10 days what would you suggest? We want a mix of lots of culture with a little city and little beach thrown in, and of course, good weather. Given the short timeframe, we want traveling between locations to be relatively short. Your help is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seoul Searching Questions
- 2 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 3 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 4 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 5 Southern India here we come
- 6 2 months in Indonesia
- 7 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 8 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 9 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 10 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 11 I miss Mongolia
- 12 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 13 Visa on Arrival
- 14 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 15 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 16 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 17 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 18 Japanese art
- 19 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 20 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 22 First time to SEA
- 23 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 24 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 25 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok