My husband and I (in our late 20's) are in the early stages of planning a trip for late June or July for approx 10 days. We really want to see a part of Southeast Asia - Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam are all under consideration. We're open to Cambodia and other locations. We'd be flying from New York.
Looking at the posts, I see that even 2 months is too little, but with ~10 days what would you suggest? We want a mix of lots of culture with a little city and little beach thrown in, and of course, good weather. Given the short timeframe, we want traveling between locations to be relatively short. Your help is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 List of Top Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 2 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 3 Top 4 Packers and Movers Mumbai @
- 4 Crackers with cheese with it; just two o
- 5 Tell Me A Good Place To Stay In Darjeeling?
- 6 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 7 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 8 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/megadrox-review/
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 11 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 12 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 13 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 14 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 15 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 16 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 17 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 18 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 19 A great trip in India
- 20 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 21 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 22 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 23 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 24 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 25 Nai Thon beach Thailand