My husband and I (in our late 20's) are in the early stages of planning a trip for late June or July for approx 10 days. We really want to see a part of Southeast Asia - Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam are all under consideration. We're open to Cambodia and other locations. We'd be flying from New York.
Looking at the posts, I see that even 2 months is too little, but with ~10 days what would you suggest? We want a mix of lots of culture with a little city and little beach thrown in, and of course, good weather. Given the short timeframe, we want traveling between locations to be relatively short. Your help is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 2 Japan rough itinerary
- 3 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 4 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 5 Something about... Malaysia
- 6 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 7 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 8 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 9 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 10 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 11 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 12 Japan Itinerary!
- 13 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 14 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 15 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 16 First Trip to Japan in August
- 17 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 18 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 19 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 Japan - restaurant reservations
- 22 Planning third trip to Japan
- 23 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 24 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 25 Golden Triangle, Taj Mahal and more