My boyfriend and I are travelling on 31st March to Asia.
We are applying for our Thai visa's over the next few days but need to know if we need visa's for any of these places that we are planning on visiting too...
back to Bangkok
Is it possible to get any further visa's required upon arrival or will we have to get them before travelling?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 2 2 weeks in Java
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 4 Italy from an Asian base
- 5 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 6 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 7 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 8 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 9 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 10 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 11 My new 10 year china visa
- 12 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 13 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 14 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 15 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 16 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 17 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 18 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 19 Update on riding elephants
- 20 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 21 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 22 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 23 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 24 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 25 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?