My boyfriend and I are travelling on 31st March to Asia.
We are applying for our Thai visa's over the next few days but need to know if we need visa's for any of these places that we are planning on visiting too...
back to Bangkok
Is it possible to get any further visa's required upon arrival or will we have to get them before travelling?
What Visa's do I need for these places in Asia??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best (and safest) Place to see the Himalayas
- 2 Japan Itinerary for May
- 3 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 4 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 5 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 6 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 7 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 8 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 9 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 10 South Korea 5 days
- 11 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 12 Thai island escape
- 13 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 14 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 15 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 16 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 17 Phuket Hotel
- 18 General question
- 19 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 20 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 21 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 22 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 23 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 24 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 25 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)