My boyfriend and I are travelling on 31st March to Asia.
We are applying for our Thai visa's over the next few days but need to know if we need visa's for any of these places that we are planning on visiting too...
back to Bangkok
Is it possible to get any further visa's required upon arrival or will we have to get them before travelling?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 2 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 3 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 4 Japanese art
- 5 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 6 First time to SEA
- 7 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 8 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 9 Hakone station confusion
- 10 Seoul Searching Questions
- 11 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 12 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 13 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 14 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 15 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 16 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 17 Backstreet Academy
- 18 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 19 Visa on Arrival
- 20 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 21 Cebu where to stay
- 22 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 23 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 24 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 25 Traveling to SE Asia