The Vietnames people are modest people, so remember to cover shoulders and arms. Women, should wear capri pants rather than shorts. Why not stop into the many shops that sell clothing and buy what they wear? Makes a great souvenir too. Please don't dress too fancy. This IS a third world country, and they are poor. Don't be an ugly American.
What to wear in Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 2 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 3 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 4 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 5 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 6 Travel during China national week?
- 7 Don't use World Expeditions
- 8 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 9 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 10 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 13 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 14 3 days in Teheran
- 15 Destination Bangkok, again
- 16 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 17 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 18 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 19 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 20 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 21 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 22 Favorite travel apps?
- 23 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 24 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 25 Foreign currency