Now I am interested in Fenghuang Ancient Town in Hunan, has anyone been to there before? I have contacted some travel agents and they suggested me to spend about three days there. So, I would like to know
What to see in this ancient town?
Is it the same with Pingyao Ancient Tow?
How about the accommodation there?
Now, I just need some suggestions so that I can decide whether to go there or change into another place in China. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바다이야기릴게임 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 오션파라다이스 릴게임 《접 속 : kkn36.com》
- 3 무료다빈치 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 성인온라인 릴게임 《접 속 : kkn36.com》
- 5 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 6 South Korea for Chuseok
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 9 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 10 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 11 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 12 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 13 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 14 Tokyo hotel help
- 15 Bali - What to do?
- 16 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 17 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 18 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 19 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 20 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 21 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 22 Private tours in Northern India
- 23 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 24 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 25 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?