Now I am interested in Fenghuang Ancient Town in Hunan, has anyone been to there before? I have contacted some travel agents and they suggested me to spend about three days there. So, I would like to know
What to see in this ancient town?
Is it the same with Pingyao Ancient Tow?
How about the accommodation there?
Now, I just need some suggestions so that I can decide whether to go there or change into another place in China. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 mcafee Tec* mcafee h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 mcafee Tec* mcafee h supp0rt 24/7
- 3 Hotel Chang Mai
- 4 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 5 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 6 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 7 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 8 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 9 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 10 Thailand
- 11 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 12 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 13 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 14 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 15 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 16 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 17 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 18 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 19 Hotel in Hanoi
- 20 India help needed
- 21 Beach hotel Thailand
- 22 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 23 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 24 Sim cards and adaptors
- 25 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!