Now I am interested in Fenghuang Ancient Town in Hunan, has anyone been to there before? I have contacted some travel agents and they suggested me to spend about three days there. So, I would like to know
What to see in this ancient town?
Is it the same with Pingyao Ancient Tow?
How about the accommodation there?
Now, I just need some suggestions so that I can decide whether to go there or change into another place in China. Thanks!
What to see in Fenghuang Ancient Town? (in Hunan)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 2 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 3 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 4 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 5 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 6 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 7 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 8 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 9 5 nights in Japan.
- 10 vietnam and laos
- 11 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 12 Visa
- 13 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 14 Affordable Japan
- 15 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 16 Castle & King
- 17 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 18 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 19 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 20 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 21 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 22 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 23 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 24 What I like about Mumbai
- 25 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt