Now I am interested in Fenghuang Ancient Town in Hunan, has anyone been to there before? I have contacted some travel agents and they suggested me to spend about three days there. So, I would like to know
What to see in this ancient town?
Is it the same with Pingyao Ancient Tow?
How about the accommodation there?
Now, I just need some suggestions so that I can decide whether to go there or change into another place in China. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/diabazole-reviews/
- 2 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 5 myanmar
- 6 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 7 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 8 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 9 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 11 Travel India solo
- 12 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 13 Osaka, aquarium?
- 14 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 15 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 16 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 17 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 18 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 19 North India Itinerary advice
- 20 Indonesia travel agent
- 21 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 22 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 23 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 24 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 25 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?