Now I am interested in Fenghuang Ancient Town in Hunan, has anyone been to there before? I have contacted some travel agents and they suggested me to spend about three days there. So, I would like to know
What to see in this ancient town?
Is it the same with Pingyao Ancient Tow?
How about the accommodation there?
Now, I just need some suggestions so that I can decide whether to go there or change into another place in China. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 2 Japan Itinerary
- 3 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 6 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 7 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 8 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 9 Amakusa island help
- 10 Japan Trip Delayed
- 11 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 12 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 13 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 14 Month long SE Asia trip
- 15 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 16 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 17 Cambodia weather
- 18 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 19 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 20 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 21 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 22 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 23 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 24 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 25 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report