We're working on our itinerary for a trip to Japan, arriving at Narita on Friday, Oct 11. We only have a week, so I'm trying to figure out what to do with our limited time. I notice that Sports Day is October 14 and am wondering how it will impact our trip. Will sites be closed for this national holiday? Will they be open and jam packed? Are there special activities we can enjoy on Sports Day? Is this a good time to remain in Tokyo or is there something special happening in a nearby location in celebration of Sports Day? Thanks!
What to expect on Sports Day in Japan?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 2 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 3 naturalsmaleenhancement.com/t-90-explode/
- 4 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 5 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 6 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 7 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 8 Angkor Wat guide
- 9 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 10 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 11 thai air Discovery pass question
- 12 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 13 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 14 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 15 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 16 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 17 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 18 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 19 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 20 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 21 10 days in South Korea?
- 22 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 23 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 24 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 25 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip