We're working on our itinerary for a trip to Japan, arriving at Narita on Friday, Oct 11. We only have a week, so I'm trying to figure out what to do with our limited time. I notice that Sports Day is October 14 and am wondering how it will impact our trip. Will sites be closed for this national holiday? Will they be open and jam packed? Are there special activities we can enjoy on Sports Day? Is this a good time to remain in Tokyo or is there something special happening in a nearby location in celebration of Sports Day? Thanks!
What to expect on Sports Day in Japan?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 2 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 3 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 4 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 5 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Magical India
- 8 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 9 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 10 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 South East Asia
- 13 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 14 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 15 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 16 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 17 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 18 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 19 Indian Visa
- 20 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 21 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 22 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 23 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 24 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 25 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?