Give him you camera and suggest he take photos of and for you. He knows how to get the best shots. Then you can look around without the commentary. Works extra well if you have interesting camera.
What to do when your guide is boring you
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 4 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 5 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 6 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 7 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 8 1st time Japan - solo female
- 9 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 10 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 11 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 12 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 13 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 14 Odyssey unlimited
- 15 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 16 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 17 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 18 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 19 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 20 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 21 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 22 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 23 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 24 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 25 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?