Hi! We are planning to go to Taipei on Dec 28- January 1. It is our first time here. The whole family is going (8 adults, 6 kids, 3 nannies). I'd like to know what are interesting places to go to that the kids will also love. Also, good restaurant recommendation please. I heard the Xiong xiao rd is one of the better streets to stay in for shopping. What's a good hotel there? Thanks!
What to do in Taipei for 4 days with 6 kids ages 16-1
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 2 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 3 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 6 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 7 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 8 Need a guide in Burma?
- 9 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 10 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 11 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 12 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 13 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 14 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 15 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 16 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 17 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 18 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 19 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 20 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 21 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 22 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 23 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 24 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 25 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)