Hi! We are planning to go to Taipei on Dec 28- January 1. It is our first time here. The whole family is going (8 adults, 6 kids, 3 nannies). I'd like to know what are interesting places to go to that the kids will also love. Also, good restaurant recommendation please. I heard the Xiong xiao rd is one of the better streets to stay in for shopping. What's a good hotel there? Thanks!
What to do in Taipei for 4 days with 6 kids ages 16-1
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 2 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 3 Trip report China
- 4 Magical India
- 5 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 6 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 10 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 11 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 12 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 13 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 14 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 15 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 16 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 17 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 18 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 19 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 20 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 21 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 22 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 23 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 24 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 25 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?