Hi! We are planning to go to Taipei on Dec 28- January 1. It is our first time here. The whole family is going (8 adults, 6 kids, 3 nannies). I'd like to know what are interesting places to go to that the kids will also love. Also, good restaurant recommendation please. I heard the Xiong xiao rd is one of the better streets to stay in for shopping. What's a good hotel there? Thanks!
What to do in Taipei for 4 days with 6 kids ages 16-1
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 2 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 3 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 4 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 5 Touristic places in India you wouldn't like to visit
- 6 First trip-India--12 days including to/from and 3 day conference
- 7 India International Tour Companies recommended
- 8 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 9 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 10 meeting at beijing airport
- 11 One week in Tokyo
- 12 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 13 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 14 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 15 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 16 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 18 Hotel in Singapore
- 19 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 20 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 21 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 22 Bali - January 2015
- 23 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 24 Visa Cambodia
- 25 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions