Me and my husband will be in Seoul for 13 hours on our way to Bangkok in July. Can anyone recommend what to do (i.e shopping areas, historical sites, restaurants, or anything worth while)?
We don't want to spend all that time sleeping in the airport. We want to experience what we can in Korea. It will be the first time we went to Asia.
What to do in South Korea with a 13 hour lay-over?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 2 Best Taiwan Sites
- 3 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 4 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 5 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 6 Driving in Laos
- 7 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 8 Passport Safety
- 9 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 10 My trip report from the Philippines
- 11 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 12 Art in Shanghai
- 13 One week in Thailand
- 14 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 15 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 16 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 17 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 18 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 19 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 20 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 21 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 22 Thailand mid-December
- 23 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 24 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 25 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo