Me and my husband will be in Seoul for 13 hours on our way to Bangkok in July. Can anyone recommend what to do (i.e shopping areas, historical sites, restaurants, or anything worth while)?
We don't want to spend all that time sleeping in the airport. We want to experience what we can in Korea. It will be the first time we went to Asia.
What to do in South Korea with a 13 hour lay-over?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which Putu in Bali????
- 2 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 3 Trip Report - Yunnan Province, China and Mongolia
- 4 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 5 buying a van in Mongolia
- 6 April in Bangkok, again!
- 7 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 8 Japan, japan
- 9 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 10 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 11 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 12 Hong Kong restaurants
- 13 Problems at 12,000'
- 14 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 15 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 16 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 17 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 18 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 19 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 20 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 21 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 22 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 23 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 24 How safe is Delhi/India
- 25 Malaria