Me and my husband will be in Seoul for 13 hours on our way to Bangkok in July. Can anyone recommend what to do (i.e shopping areas, historical sites, restaurants, or anything worth while)?
We don't want to spend all that time sleeping in the airport. We want to experience what we can in Korea. It will be the first time we went to Asia.
What to do in South Korea with a 13 hour lay-over?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 2 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 3 1st time Japan - solo female
- 4 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 5 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 6 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 7 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 8 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 9 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 10 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 13 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 14 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 15 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 16 Japan Itinerary for May
- 17 Thai island escape
- 18 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 19 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 20 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 21 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 22 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 South Korea 5 days
- 25 Japan -OAT tour