Me and my husband will be in Seoul for 13 hours on our way to Bangkok in July. Can anyone recommend what to do (i.e shopping areas, historical sites, restaurants, or anything worth while)?
We don't want to spend all that time sleeping in the airport. We want to experience what we can in Korea. It will be the first time we went to Asia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://platinumcleanserinfo.com/neuactive/
- 2 India itinerary critique please
- 3 Japan Itinerary!
- 4 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 5 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 6 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 7 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 8 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 9 Magical India
- 10 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 11 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 12 Vientiane and ??
- 13 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 14 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 15 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 16 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 17 Himachal Pradesh
- 18 Luggage size China ?
- 19 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 20 Thai Elephants
- 21 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 22 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 23 Sri Lanka in August
- 24 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 25 Japan/Korea/HK