Me and my husband will be in Seoul for 13 hours on our way to Bangkok in July. Can anyone recommend what to do (i.e shopping areas, historical sites, restaurants, or anything worth while)?
We don't want to spend all that time sleeping in the airport. We want to experience what we can in Korea. It will be the first time we went to Asia.
What to do in South Korea with a 13 hour lay-over?
- 1 Ipoh
- 2 Hello, Vietnam
- 3 Singapore Changi Recommends
- 4 1 week in Himachalpradesh in begining of September. Where to go?
- 5 PALACE ON WHEELS - INDIA
- 6 Kashmir or Nepal
- 7 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 8 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 9 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 10 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 11 Sri Lanka
- 12 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 13 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 16 Udaipur, India
- 17 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 18 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 19 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 20 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 21 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 22 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 23 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Wildlife Tour of India