We are a family with teenage children and will be spending 6 days in Singapore in April, please lots of advice on what to do and where to eat.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 2 Hotel in Tokyo
- 3 Trip out from Bangkok to Laos, Cambodia or ?
- 4 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 5 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 6 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 7 Do you travel with an air mask (N95) when you go to China?
- 8 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 9 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 10 Khao Lak
- 11 Vietnam - September 2015
- 12 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 13 Khmer people please help me with translation
- 14 trekking in SE Asia
- 15 TR 'From DC to Delhi and beyond' dated 25 February 2015
- 16 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 17 Applying Indian Visa - 1 photo or 2 ?
- 18 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 19 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 20 Re: Small and wonderful Singapore
- 21 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 22 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 23 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 24 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 25 Any interesting things to do/see in Hat Yai?