We are going to S. Korea from the US. What is the best way of getting Korean Won? Get it before we go? Local Airport currency counter? ATM?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice: Te^ch SUPP0RT FACEBOOK CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 Reset Password
- 2 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 3 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 4 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 5 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 6 Booking on the fly
- 7 Tea estates of Munnar
- 8 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 9 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 10 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 11 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 14 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 17 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 18 like my food
- 19 Laos or Kerala?
- 20 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 21 Portable wifi rental
- 22 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 23 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 24 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 25 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport