We are going to S. Korea from the US. What is the best way of getting Korean Won? Get it before we go? Local Airport currency counter? ATM?
What is the best way to get Korean Won?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 2 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 3 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 4 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 5 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 6 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 7 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 8 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 9 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 10 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 11 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 12 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 13 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 14 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 15 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 16 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 17 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 18 Kashmir today
- 19 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 20 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 21 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 22 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 23 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 24 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 25 Beijing Air Quality Forecast