Ten years ago my husband and I visited Nepal but stayed mostly in the Kathmandu area. We're hoping to make it back to Nepal in October or November 2012, overland from Tibet, and I'm beginning to research short easy Annapurna treks. Any advice on which is the best 3-4 day trek? No camping but beautiful scenery (if the mountains are clear!) and interesting villages. Tips on reliable trekking outfits would be appreciated as well. Thanks in advance.
What is the best three-four day easy/moderate Annapurna Trek?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 2 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 3 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 4 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 5 cell phone in india
- 6 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 7 BOOK A HOLIDAY IN MALDIVES!!!
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 Bali - recommendations for car and driver?
- 10 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 13 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 14 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 15 SALAY from BAGAN
- 16 Japan: best time to go?
- 17 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 18 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 19 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 20 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 21 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 22 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 23 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 24 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 25 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014