Ten years ago my husband and I visited Nepal but stayed mostly in the Kathmandu area. We're hoping to make it back to Nepal in October or November 2012, overland from Tibet, and I'm beginning to research short easy Annapurna treks. Any advice on which is the best 3-4 day trek? No camping but beautiful scenery (if the mountains are clear!) and interesting villages. Tips on reliable trekking outfits would be appreciated as well. Thanks in advance.
What is the best three-four day easy/moderate Annapurna Trek?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 2 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 3 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 4 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 5 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 6 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 7 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 8 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 9 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 10 Nepal
- 11 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 12 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 13 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 14 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 15 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 16 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 17 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 18 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 19 1st time Japan - solo female
- 20 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 21 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 22 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 23 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 24 Odyssey unlimited
- 25 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?