Ten years ago my husband and I visited Nepal but stayed mostly in the Kathmandu area. We're hoping to make it back to Nepal in October or November 2012, overland from Tibet, and I'm beginning to research short easy Annapurna treks. Any advice on which is the best 3-4 day trek? No camping but beautiful scenery (if the mountains are clear!) and interesting villages. Tips on reliable trekking outfits would be appreciated as well. Thanks in advance.
What is the best three-four day easy/moderate Annapurna Trek?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 2 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 3 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 6 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 7 beaches in Thailand
- 8 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 9 Kyushu rail pass
- 10 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 11 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 12 6 full days in Yagoon
- 13 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 14 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 15 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 16 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 17 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 18 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 19 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 20 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 21 Currency in South Korea
- 22 Tipping in Japan
- 23 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 24 Places to visit in India in October
- 25 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start