Ten years ago my husband and I visited Nepal but stayed mostly in the Kathmandu area. We're hoping to make it back to Nepal in October or November 2012, overland from Tibet, and I'm beginning to research short easy Annapurna treks. Any advice on which is the best 3-4 day trek? No camping but beautiful scenery (if the mountains are clear!) and interesting villages. Tips on reliable trekking outfits would be appreciated as well. Thanks in advance.
What is the best three-four day easy/moderate Annapurna Trek?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 vietnam and laos
- 2 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 3 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 4 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 5 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 6 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 7 5 nights in Japan.
- 8 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 9 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 10 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 11 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 12 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 13 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 14 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 15 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 16 Visa
- 17 Affordable Japan
- 18 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 19 Castle & King
- 20 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 21 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 22 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 23 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 24 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 25 Southern India itinerary help needed