What is the best? Thailand, Cambodia or Vietnam
We have only 20 days and we need to pick one of this countries, because we do not want to rush it but enjoy it. We're planing to go at the end of October.
We would like to be hiking in the mountains, backpacking and 4 last days in a quiet beach...
Thank you for all the suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 2 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 3 Passport
- 4 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 5 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 6 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 7 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 8 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 9 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 10 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 11 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 12 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 13 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 14 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 15 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 16 Amakusa island help
- 17 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 18 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 19 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 20 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 21 Japan Itinerary
- 22 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 23 Toddler twin travel in India
- 24 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 25 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong