What is the best? Thailand, Cambodia or Vietnam
We have only 20 days and we need to pick one of this countries, because we do not want to rush it but enjoy it. We're planing to go at the end of October.
We would like to be hiking in the mountains, backpacking and 4 last days in a quiet beach...
Thank you for all the suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel in Tokyo
- 2 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help
- 4 Vietnam - September 2015
- 5 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 6 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 7 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 8 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 9 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 10 Do you travel with an air mask (N95) when you go to China?
- 11 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 12 Khao Lak
- 13 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 14 Khmer people please help me with translation
- 15 trekking in SE Asia
- 16 TR 'From DC to Delhi and beyond' dated 25 February 2015
- 17 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 18 Applying Indian Visa - 1 photo or 2 ?
- 19 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 20 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 21 Re: Small and wonderful Singapore
- 22 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 23 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 24 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 25 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan