What is the best? Thailand, Cambodia or Vietnam
We have only 20 days and we need to pick one of this countries, because we do not want to rush it but enjoy it. We're planing to go at the end of October.
We would like to be hiking in the mountains, backpacking and 4 last days in a quiet beach...
Thank you for all the suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary Review
- 2 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 3 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 4 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 8 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 9 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 10 Road Scholar tour in China
- 11 China in june-July
- 12 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 13 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 14 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 15 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 16 Bali - What to do?
- 17 China in July
- 18 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 19 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 20 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 21 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 22 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 23 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 24 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 25 Being customs