I'm planning to take my family to Bangkok for the first time and I would like to ask you guys what hotel is good? Prefer staying in the central of Bangkok, possibly around Nana Road. I have been looking at President Solitaire, President Palace and Grand President, what do you guys think is it good? (I HAVE A 7 YEAR OLD)
What is the best hotel that gives a reasonable rate - Bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Photos from India!
- 2 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 3 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 4 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 5 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 6 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 7 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 8 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 9 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 10 Myanmar River Cruises
- 11 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 12 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 13 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 14 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 15 How to handle cash in Japan
- 16 Great Wall hike
- 17 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 18 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 19 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 20 Six days in Hong Kong
- 21 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 22 Storing photos while traveling
- 23 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 24 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 25 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?