I'm planning to take my family to Bangkok for the first time and I would like to ask you guys what hotel is good? Prefer staying in the central of Bangkok, possibly around Nana Road. I have been looking at President Solitaire, President Palace and Grand President, what do you guys think is it good? (I HAVE A 7 YEAR OLD)
What is the best hotel that gives a reasonable rate - Bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 2 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 3 10 days in South Korea?
- 4 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 5 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 6 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 7 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 8 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 9 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 10 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 11 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 12 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 13 India at the end of May
- 14 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 15 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 16 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 17 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 18 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 19 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 20 Has anyone used the home visit system in Hiroshima?
- 21 Singapore
- 22 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 23 National Parks - which to choose
- 24 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 25 17 Day Itinerary