I'm planning to take my family to Bangkok for the first time and I would like to ask you guys what hotel is good? Prefer staying in the central of Bangkok, possibly around Nana Road. I have been looking at President Solitaire, President Palace and Grand President, what do you guys think is it good? (I HAVE A 7 YEAR OLD)
What is the best hotel that gives a reasonable rate - Bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 3 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 4 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 5 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 6 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 7 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 8 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 9 Kyushu rail pass
- 10 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 11 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 12 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 13 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 14 Currency in South Korea
- 15 Tipping in Japan
- 16 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 17 Places to visit in India in October
- 18 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 19 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 20 Driver in South India
- 21 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 22 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 23 6 full days in Yagoon
- 24 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 25 Amphawa Floating Market