I'm planning to take my family to Bangkok for the first time and I would like to ask you guys what hotel is good? Prefer staying in the central of Bangkok, possibly around Nana Road. I have been looking at President Solitaire, President Palace and Grand President, what do you guys think is it good? (I HAVE A 7 YEAR OLD)
What is the best hotel that gives a reasonable rate - Bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 2 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 3 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 4 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 5 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 6 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 7 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 8 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 9 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 10 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 11 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 12 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 13 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 14 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 15 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 16 Kashmir today
- 17 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 18 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 19 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 20 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 21 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 22 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 23 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 24 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 25 Luang Prabang Waterfall