I'm planning to take my family to Bangkok for the first time and I would like to ask you guys what hotel is good? Prefer staying in the central of Bangkok, possibly around Nana Road. I have been looking at President Solitaire, President Palace and Grand President, what do you guys think is it good? (I HAVE A 7 YEAR OLD)
What is the best hotel that gives a reasonable rate - Bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 2 meeting at beijing airport
- 3 One week in Tokyo
- 4 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 5 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 6 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 7 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 8 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 9 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 10 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 11 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 12 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 14 Hotel in Singapore
- 15 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 16 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 17 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 18 Bali - January 2015
- 19 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 20 Visa Cambodia
- 21 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 22 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 23 Two questions about Thailand
- 24 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan
- 25 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?