This question is for people closely familiar with Taipei.
We’re a family of three (husband, wife, and 15 year old child) from Pennsylvania, US. We will be in Taipei for 4 days in October 2015. This is our 1st time in Taiwan and 2nd trip to the South Pacific.
Can you please suggest the best and most interesting neighborhood to stay in Taipei? We are good walkers, and we prefer to stay right in the midst of the Taipei “street life”, night markets, etc. I’m looking not for a hotel suggestion, but for a neighborhood suggestion.
Thank you in advance -
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cubs vs Dodgers
- 2 Sri Lanka Visa
- 3 Sim cards and adaptors
- 4 Hoi Ann hotel
- 5 Hotel in Hanoi
- 6 Place to stay Hue
- 7 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 8 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 9 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 10 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 11 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 12 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 13 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 14 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 15 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 16 India help needed
- 17 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 18 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 19 Trekking outside Sapa
- 20 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 21 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 22 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 23 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 24 Go to Pai or not?
- 25 Ko Kraden hotels