This question is for people closely familiar with Taipei.
We’re a family of three (husband, wife, and 15 year old child) from Pennsylvania, US. We will be in Taipei for 4 days in October 2015. This is our 1st time in Taiwan and 2nd trip to the South Pacific.
Can you please suggest the best and most interesting neighborhood to stay in Taipei? We are good walkers, and we prefer to stay right in the midst of the Taipei “street life”, night markets, etc. I’m looking not for a hotel suggestion, but for a neighborhood suggestion.
Thank you in advance -
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Solo advice for Tokyo and Hong Kong
- 2 https://klereumcol.com/follicle-rx/
- 3 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 4 Traffic and Police in India
- 5 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 6 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 7 New Thai Visa
- 8 Georgia (country) Trip Report
- 9 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 10 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 11 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 12 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 13 New Years in Japan
- 14 A Victory Day Tour
- 15 India visa for new passport
- 16 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 17 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 18 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 19 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 20 Serendipity Srilanka
- 21 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 22 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 23 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 24 Sri Lanka in December
- 25 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)