This question is for people closely familiar with Taipei.
We’re a family of three (husband, wife, and 15 year old child) from Pennsylvania, US. We will be in Taipei for 4 days in October 2015. This is our 1st time in Taiwan and 2nd trip to the South Pacific.
Can you please suggest the best and most interesting neighborhood to stay in Taipei? We are good walkers, and we prefer to stay right in the midst of the Taipei “street life”, night markets, etc. I’m looking not for a hotel suggestion, but for a neighborhood suggestion.
Thank you in advance -
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 2 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 3 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 4 Japan / Korea Trip
- 5 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 6 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 7 Taiwan confusion..
- 8 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 9 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 10 vietnam visa
- 11 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 12 Japan GTG, early April
- 13 Tokyo daytrip
- 14 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 15 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 16 Trip Report : China
- 17 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 18 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 19 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 20 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 21 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 22 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 23 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 24 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 25 Bali - What to do?