I'm going to stop by in Singapore for 1.5 days as a part of my honeymoon. (Arriving there at noon and leaving there at midnight next day.)
What would be the best way to tour the places and where are the must go places?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Twin rooms in Japan
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 4 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 5 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 6 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 Impressions of India
- 9 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 10 sri lanka- tips required
- 11 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 12 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 13 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 14 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 15 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 16 Christmas in the Alps
- 17 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 18 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 19 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 20 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 21 Laos or Kerala?
- 22 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 23 Bali & Singapore in October
- 24 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 25 Singapore hotel for 3 days