I'm going to stop by in Singapore for 1.5 days as a part of my honeymoon. (Arriving there at noon and leaving there at midnight next day.)
What would be the best way to tour the places and where are the must go places?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time to India
- 2 Alpha Rampage
- 3 Outdoor Hoardings in Mumbai
- 4 6 Seater for your safe and comfort trip in Sri Lanka
- 5 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 6 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 7 First time getting out of the country
- 8 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 9 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 10 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 11 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 12 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 13 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 14 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 15 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 16 Planning my Philippines trip
- 17 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 18 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 21 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 22 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 23 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 24 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 25 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!