I'm going to stop by in Singapore for 1.5 days as a part of my honeymoon. (Arriving there at noon and leaving there at midnight next day.)
What would be the best way to tour the places and where are the must go places?
What do do in Singapore.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 2 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 3 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 4 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 5 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 6 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 7 Is 5 nights in Lombok too much? Which room at Quinci Pool Villas!
- 8 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 9 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 10 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 11 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 12 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 13 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 14 vietnam and laos
- 15 My SEA trip - photos update
- 16 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 17 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 18 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 19 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 20 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 21 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 22 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 23 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 24 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 25 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass