I'm going to stop by in Singapore for 1.5 days as a part of my honeymoon. (Arriving there at noon and leaving there at midnight next day.)
What would be the best way to tour the places and where are the must go places?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Unified Windows Reviews
- 2 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 3 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 4 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 5 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 6 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 7 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 8 What beach to choose?!?!
- 9 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 10 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 11 Business class on JAL
- 12 Private guides & drivers in China
- 13 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 14 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 15 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 16 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 17 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 18 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 19 Traffic in Hanoi
- 20 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok
- 21 Japan Travel - Alone?
- 22 3 day in Hanoi, what’s worth to do?
- 23 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 24 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 25 4 hour Hong Kong layover